LV Factory Store in NY

Yeah, I do believe there's no factory store of LV ANYWHERE in the world... That's why I'm always wondering why here in Hong Kong, we need to line up just to buy stuffs from LV Boutiques... Even there's no sale markdowns in LVS! :biggrin:

i would try to let her know that there is a good chance that the store that she goes to sells replicas. if she doesn't believe you, that's on her. at least you tried to be a friend and save her from spending more of her hard earned money on fakes... :smile:

This outlet is REAL. It's right above the place where all the alligators in our sewers nest.

...breathe. I'm kidding. I'm a lifelong NYer and if there was such a place, I would have sniffed it out by now. This person might be referring to one of the many high-end designer resale boutiques on the upper east side. On a happier note, it's NYC Sample Sale Season. There may not be LV but just about everyone else is having a sale about now.

^They're sent back to LV and sold at the once a year sale for employees (and are then stamped with an O on the heat stamp to denote that they were sold to an employee). All items that do not sell here, which are VERY few since they're sold at substantial discounts, are destroyed.

For reference, here is a picture of the O on the heat stamp:

Attachments

• circle.jpg
    circle.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 126