LV Factory Store in NY

Eventhough this post is old i was curious to see how informed my fellow bloggers were about LV. Designingstyle and MyLvbabydoll are correct regarding what happens to the seconds. This employee sale also includes clothing as well. To call it an outlet is a bit of a stretch since as far as i know it is not open to the public. They should have been a little more specific with details regarding admission. As a matter of a fact the sale is happening today. The employee's were lined up as early as 8:30am

yeah a friend told me a sa offered them 10% off at the LV store...

i don't want to argue, so i'm just like.. whatever... i don't believe it anyways.

Have her go into a real boutique with one of her "outlet" bags and ask for heatstamping - I love that idea! LOL:popcorn: There is no such thing as an outlet. You could always have her just call any boutique and ask. They will tell her the truth.

My cousin once told me he bought a LV bag for his wife that "had a minor defect"... funny is that he's pretty whealthy... and HE does know people in high places so thats why he said that the person he knew got "factory seconds".
I didn't know as much as LV as I know now so I didn't argue.

....Fast forward 2 years later that cousin is now divorced. I saw him at a family even recently and I was carrying one of my LVs. We started chatting and he complimented my LV bag and said how dumb he was to spend money on the LV bag he bought for his ex. I repeated the story he told me^^ and I told him how LV doesn't sell their bags with flaws, no outlets etc etc... he hugged me real hard.:cutesy: