so many sales! i can't decide!

kim should buy...

• the patchwork ines in cherrytart!

• the little stam in teal!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the Cherrytart!!

:idea:But why not verify the authenticity of this bag and get both?!? The Ines will be on sale right?!?
Marc Jacobs Little Stam Bag Quilted Teal NWT
s.gif
</IMG>

If this bag is real - you could end up with BOTH for close to the retail for one am I right?! :yes:
I hate making decisions - if 1 is good 2 is GREAT! :roflmfao:

I was actually looking at the cherry tart too! I think it is a better choice for daily wear, you get that pop of color, plus the chain in a wearable way. I personally love the chains on the MJ bags.

i appreciate all your replies! you guys are really great. i ended up getting the cherrytart. now, i'm having a bit of buyer's remorse. i absolutely love the color, but i feel like i won't be getting much use out of it since the red is SO bright. besides, i've recently starting persuing the light grey venetia that cameron diaz has recently been pictured with. my mj sa, gabby, is looking into the mj warehouse inventory on my behalf, so if she ends up finding one, i think i would prefer that bag over the ines.

i guess i will have to see it in person. if it ends up looking too garish for my tastes, then i'll just send it back within the three day return period, so no loss.

thanks to everyone again for your help! my friends don't get my obsession and my boyfriend has horrible taste in bags, so it's nice to have you ladies around for input.

Hi, I don't think the cherrytart will be garish. Before I made my purchase, I compared it with the pictures of the Eugenie at eluxury: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11601952

The SA at the purse store also told me that the cherrytart is a classic beautiful red that can be worn for many many years and that the cherrytart is very popular and that the peanut is beautiful but the red is gorgeous ... I am waiting for mine to arrive too, so fingers crossed..

^ really? that's crazy! i received mine a week ago and returned it because i wasn't too crazy about the color? have you called the purse store to see what's up? you should have tracking information too. if you ordered the same time i did, there's no reason it should take this long.

^ really? that's crazy! i received mine a week ago and returned it because i wasn't too crazy about the color? have you called the purse store to see what's up? you should have tracking information too. if you ordered the same time i did, there's no reason it should take this long.

I just contacted them and they asked me to contact my local delivery service (and I am not located in the US!). I guess I will have to give my local delivery service a phone call when they open tomorrow. I normally receive my items 2 days after USPS tracking service says they were internationally despatched whenever I shop at US websites.. :sad: