so many sales! i can't decide!

kim should buy...

• the patchwork ines in cherrytart!

• the little stam in teal!

Results are only viewable after voting.
^ it is brighter than what is pictured on the site. the color combined with the polished gold hardware...it just wasn't for me. keep in mind though that i prefer more subdued colored bags. i love the ines, but i prefer it in the peanut color. i might not have the confidence or personality to pull off a bright red bag, but that doesn't mean that you can't! i would wait until you can see it for yourself. others' opinions mean very little when it's a matter of personal perference, kwim? and don't worry! the purse store has a return policy, so it's not as if you're stuck with it if you happen to end up not liking it. i hope everything works out with your package!

Hi, I finally received the cherrytart last night and I love it :yahoo:! It is beautiful red, i think you can say fire engine red.

It is not as bright as I thought it would be, even under the morning sun. I am wondering if it looks very bright in the stores due to the spotlights (certain spot lights or halogen lights can make red looks brighter than it actually is)?

I am on the lookout for my next MJ.. possibly a camila in chocolate or patchwork lou in peanut (I just saw it on eluxury but it was not on sale. Even if it was, they don't ship outside of the US! :tdown:)