LV or Gucci---HELP!!!

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
So...

Recently I have been making major efforts to diversify my bag collection and include things other than LV...

Well among my purchases I bought a Prada (which I returned), my bf got me a Versace (which I love) and a Gucci Mink Tassel Indy (which i'm thinking about returning!)

Anyways this bag is so unique, its got the light gold hardware (unlike the picture), and the leather looks purple-ish but really metallic and shimmery, and I just love the mink tassels on the bag...so the story with this bag...
I drove down to Oregan to buy it, and got a great deal on it 10% off (opened a Saks CC) and no tax (Oregan), anyways when I brought it home I had second thoughts because my BF said that the bag would scratch and I would get upset blah blah blah,
so then I send it back to Saks by mail, then changed my mind and got them to send it back to me (but they sent it to my mail box and the ppl who work there cannot sign for me, so it got sent back to saks AGAIN!), i called Saks and asked them to send it back to me AGAIN...anyways i've been thinking if I was meant to NOT have this bag or if there could another bag that I could get...

I realized that if I returned the Indy (AND HOLD OFF ON THE FENDI SPY that I was going to get) then I could get my dream bag THE LIMITED EDITION LV BIKER BAG!!!:yahoo:

What do you guys think? LV or Gucci?

Attachments

• gucci mink tassel handbag.jpg
    gucci mink tassel handbag.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 90
  • louis-vuitton-alligator-marron-motard-biker-bag.jpg
    louis-vuitton-alligator-marron-motard-biker-bag.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 136
Most definitely LV. You will always be assured of the bag not going on sale at all! Bag diversification is good except when your heart is really into LV --- you might as well diversify within LV since there are lots of lines to choose from. LOL