tPF Book Club: "Bitter is the New Black" discussion post!

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Here's the discussion post for the tPF Book Club's first book, Bitter is the New Black.

41BWMA0YVZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Bitter-New-Bl...7425437?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191175887&sr=8-1

We still have some kinks we need to work out to avoid spoilers, so for now I ask all posters wishing to discuss to note which chapter(s) they are writing about before they begin their discussion! This way those that are not as far can not read those posts to avoid spoilers!

Still trying to figure out a way around this since I don't want to fill up the Gen Disc forum with a bunch of "Chapter x - xx" posts :shrugs:

Let's get reading!

Enjoy :biggrin:

Official discussions will end on November 1, but members are more than welcome to continue discussing if they have not yet finished. ;)

I've ordered it from the library - my local library didn't have it and so they are getting it from another library, and my account says it's in transit. I'll join in the discussion when I'm reading it - I read fast so no worries!!

I've ordered it from the library - my local library didn't have it and so they are getting it from another library, and my account says it's in transit. I'll join in the discussion when I'm reading it - I read fast so no worries!!

i ordered it from our library too, and it still says in transit..

I have read this as well as her follow up book; "Bright Lights, Big Ass". They are soo funny. I just love Jen Lancaster. Can't wait to start discussing this one.