Need Help / Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumby

Jul 8, 2006
Hello everyone I hope someone out there can help me with my problem. I posted a long time ago about having a credit note at Hermes which I needed to cash in in some way. People suggested buying something and reselling. So this is what I did - buying an Hermes. Unfortunately I have had absolutely no luck in selling it, although I have tried in many places, including numerous times on eBay. I now desperately need to raise some money and would like to redeem this money at any cost - even losing a couple of thousand.
Can anyone suggest anything that I have not already done?
Many thanks for any info.
truly a Dumby!

I don't think any listings put up in Canada are just shown in Canada.
It is a 25cm Vert Fonce Birkin Handbag in Fjord leather. Very cute and of course gorgeous. And yes Hello, I think sadly that I am going to have to take a loss in selling it.

It sounds gorgeous. I would definitely suggest either consigning it to a reseller, or offering to sell it to one. You might get the highest price for it from Createurs de Luxe, though she seems to be well stocked at the moment.

It sounds gorgeous. I would definitely suggest either consigning it to a reseller, or offering to sell it to one. You might get the highest price for it from Createurs de Luxe, though she seems to be well stocked at the moment.
Yep, I noticed this too. They really have been increasing production as of late.

^Is that Canadian or US? Either way, the price seems a bit steep for a 25 in Fjord.
I am a bit surprised that nobody here has seen your listings, we're watching ebay pretty closely as a group.

I think she means Canadian.

I was actually wondering why I hadn't seen the listing for the bag as well, but on second thought I'm not sure I didn't. Was it vert anis?
Something in the back of my mind seems to recall either a 25 or 30cm vert anis Birkin being sold from Canada in the last month or so, but I don't have it on any watch lists still or anything to see if it's the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.