eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

ID: ambuylv
( also has another ID: allstonbuylv )

Her old ID: teerapat888

Thailand girl but so weird, her location is in USA :confused1:

BIN and Best OFfer for high end LV items within 24-48 hours, has won for over $10,000.

Other please block her or bidder from her country with 0 feedback coz it's possibly if she create new account. HEr name: Dr. Kate Fu, Kate Kaithy etc.

Use odd reasons such she's sick and lying on hospital bed etc while at the same time, she's bidding for many LV!!!

nycshoppaholic
s.gif
(4)
100% AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton LV Mono Perforated Speedy (220140119634)

Purchased many similiar items within Aug and almost fakes :yucky:

No respond until I open dispute. Read her reason:

Foremost, my apologies!
My dad passed away, and I need to fly out of the country (USA) to prove that
I am his sole heir to the company he left to me.
Once I return Tuesday evening, I will expedite a
payment to you.

My apologies, my dad passed away, and I needed to fly out of the country to provide proper documents.
I
will return Tuesday evening and expedite payment to you.
My apologies for any inconvenience, truly!!
My apologies sincerely for any inconvenience.

I hope I won't have children such her. Use her parent's name to release herself from unapid item strike :cursing:

^ To be honest i think you are jumping the gun a bit here.

Your auction ended the 23rd of last month.

Although she only has 4 feedback they are all positive and she has paid near $300 for an item, so there is no indication that she wont pay you,nor is there any proof in your post that she was lying.

Poor girl may well be telling the truth and have lost her father but in any case IMHO you are being very harsh without giving her time under the circumstances of her e-mail to you.

Whilst I appreciate she did not make contact untill you initiated a non paying bidder alert, please ask yourself if you would be thinking of ebay on the death of a beloved.

This is a big reason I am against this thread.

It's your right to said such that but if you are in my position then you track her buying activities, you can understand what I feel..! And to re-correctou y, SHE ALREADY SAID WON'T PAY ME!

The max she paid is for $300 while mine is for over $900!!! and make me doubt, a few minutes before my item ended, she even tried to bargain my similiar item in the different color. Hmmm... Weird, after she won it a few minutes then, she can't contact or what??? I've many buyers who ask more time to clear payment and it's ok for me but NOT for GHOST BIDDER..! From your respond, I'm pretty sure you never in seller position.

Her bidding activities:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...cshoppaholic&completed=1&all=1&rows=25&sort=3

Even ever placed bids after 3 days she won my item. And if you already spent many times on eBay, you'll hear such this odd reason: get kidney transplantation, buyer is dead, item bid by her 3 years old kid, etc.

Beside it, this thread is for listing NPB ID, not for chat or discuss.

Although she only has 4 feedback they are all positive and she has paid near $300 for an item, so there is no indication that she wont pay you,nor is there any proof in your post that she was lying.

Poor girl may well be telling the truth and have lost her father but in any case IMHO you are being very harsh without giving her time under the circumstances of her e-mail to you.

Whilst I appreciate she did not make contact untill you initiated a non paying bidder alert, please ask yourself if you would be thinking of ebay on the death of a beloved.

Reactions: Shoppingalways
so there is no indication that she wont pay you,nor is there any proof in your post that she was lying.

SHE'S SAID WON'T PAY, dear..! Check her bidding activities, she still placing bid 3 days later after won my item & never contacted me back.

HARSH??? Please don't jugde me if you know nothing about the truth and just wonder why you can say I give her no time under the circumstances of her email?? My posted shown nothing about that & I even NEVER said that she emailed me. Ummm... Such you "know" more than I posted here...

Funny..! I did normal procedure of NPB dispute.

there was supposed to be NO CHATTING in this thread. Please follow the rules. If you have a problem with someones post, inform a MOD or PM the poster please.

If they're non paying bidders, then yes, please post their ID's (save us from losing out on listing fees)...but if they back out and claim their ID was hacked (especially by a minor - ask them if it was a child) then report them to eBay and they will get NARU'd.

In the past month I have had 2 such buyers for my items and it is a waste of my time and money.

Just caught her another ID:
angela.t.jacobs

She's using her real name as ID, lucky me I didn't trust her :yucky:

Her - feedbacks:

http://myworld.ebay.com/angela.t.jacobs/

nycshoppaholic
s.gif
(4)
100% AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton LV Mono Perforated Speedy (220140119634)

Purchased many similiar items within Aug and almost fakes :yucky:

No respond until I open dispute. Read her reason:

Foremost, my apologies!
My dad passed away, and I need to fly out of the country (USA) to prove that
I am his sole heir to the company he left to me.
Once I return Tuesday evening, I will expedite a
payment to you.

My apologies, my dad passed away, and I needed to fly out of the country to provide proper documents.
I
will return Tuesday evening and expedite payment to you.
My apologies for any inconvenience, truly!!
My apologies sincerely for any inconvenience.

I hope I won't have children such her. Use her parent's name to release herself from unapid item strike :cursing: