Bocce Owners

Mama22Boys

Apr 26, 2007
What do you use your Bocce bags for? I'm curious as they are a bit small and I know I won't fit all of my stuff in one. I would like to get an Inferno Bocce from the outlets if I can find a use for it.

i own a INFERNO BOCCE and i :heart: it. It may be small but i can fit quite a bit inside. I can fit my digi cam, denaro, pen and cell phone. I use it for work so I can carry it and not worry about it being bulky. It's also great for a night out, for just you wallet, phone and some makeup.
infernobocce.jpg

and yes, i assure you it fits! :yes:

Ooh, I have a foresta bocce, and I use it when I want to look cute and not carry a zillion things around~ Mine fits my cards, keys, cellphone, a compact mirror... and it still has room left for other things~ Totally worth the purchase... I :heart: mine :yes:

I have never seem a bocce IRL. I can't believe it fits so much stuffs.

djr0658 - yours is super cute with the pink ipod girl. I love her. I think she would make a cute couple with the blue hair rocker guy from paradiso. hehehe.

I use my bocce at Disneyland and I used it recently on a trip to NYC. It's nice when you just want to carry your cell phone and cash/credit cards. I've never tried to fit a denaro inside though. I use the open inside pocket to put my cash and credit cards then stick my cell phone and keys in the main part of the bag.

No way the bocce fits all this stuff :amazed: A denaro fits in the bocce? :shocked:

lol, yup it really does. i know it's hard to believe. well the trick is, you put it in the long way and when it's in turn it the wide way (does that make sense) but it really does fit...even with my digi-cam and cell phone and a few other stuff...hehe, here is some pictures.
boccestuff.jpg

:jammin:I am just shocked I cannot believe all that stuff fits!! I have a razr too and that giant phone is too big to fit anywhere...it barely fits in the pocket on the ciao :cursing: As long as I can fit my gloss that's all that really matters!