Help!!! My bag has a defect!?!?!

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
I bought my white MC Shirley from an LV boutique just about 5 weeks ago. Yesterday I was taking pics for tpf and OMG, I saw a dent(?) on one of the brass buttons :wtf::wtf::wtf:. Anyone ever seen this before? I've only used it a handful of times and never looked that closely to notice.

Please help...I'm a little freaked out and don't know what to do :sad: TIA.

Attachments

• Shirley 1.jpg
    Shirley 1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Shirley 2.jpg
    Shirley 2.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 138
I bought my white MC Shirley from an LV boutique just about 5 weeks ago. Yesterday I was taking pics for tpf and OMG, I saw a dent(?) on one of the brass buttons :wtf::wtf::wtf:. Anyone ever seen this before? I've only used it a handful of times and never looked that closely to notice.

Please help...I'm a little freaked out and don't know what to do :sad: TIA.
Return it, but next time make sure to inspect the new bag before you buy it. I'm very anal with stuff like that too, and I just exchange it for a better one

Looks like the craftsman hit it a bit too hard with the hammer! lol

Take it back and see what they can do for you :smile:

Thanks, guys! The knee-jerk reaction has faded...tee hee. I'll take it back, hopefully they won't give me any hassle. Thanks for mentioning the above, lamiastella. I think you're right about that. :P

You can try and return it, but since it is passed the return exchange policy time, they may want to send it off to the repair shop and just replace the button...

So did you ever post your reason for asking about John 5...?
is it ok if I was just curious? what, no one's curious about certain people anymore? yes i did, i posted my reason on the who is john 5? thread. it's b/c he would sometimes post rules about certain things and i just wanted to make sure if he was moderator. i'm sorry if this caused such a paranoia to all of you. geez.