She shoots......she SCORES!

SisterBlue

Jul 1, 2007
Ladies...run, don't walk, to Macy's today!! Go! Go now!!

I was at Macy's when it opened this morning and I'm giddy over the deals I got with the sale. I picked up an AS BV, an AS Bella, and a Pirata Luna, and paid a total of 37.5% of retail for each of them. OMG. I did the math, and I couldn't believe it. :yahoo:

Pirata and AS were already marked 25% off as expected (so the $160 retail BV was marked down to $120 on the tag). I was expecting another 40% off that price, but when it rang up it was actually another 50% off. So the BV ended up being $60, the Bella was $48.75, and the Luna was $78.75.

I had been eying all of these bags for a while and patience paid off. It didn't look like Lamore was marked down to begin with, so I didn't check any prices on that but they still had several Ciao Ciaos, at least one Bambinone and three Bellas in Lamore.

Here's photos!

AS BV:

ASBV1.jpg

ASBV2.jpg

AS Bella:

ASBella001.jpg

ASBella002.jpg

Pirata Luna:

PirataLuna2.jpg

PirataLuna1.jpg

-SB

Maya...here's a big HUG! :smile: I feel envious of the CA girls because they have Metropark, etc. I've never seen a Toki shirt or vinyl in person.

I'm actually feeling good because I'm that girl who always misses the sale by a day, or picks the one item that's not on sale, etc. I actually feel lucky for a change. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket... :idea:

-SB

Maya...here's a big HUG! :smile: I feel envious of the CA girls because they have Metropark, etc. I've never seen a Toki shirt or vinyl in person.

I'm actually feeling good because I'm that girl who always misses the sale by a day, or picks the one item that's not on sale, etc. I actually feel lucky for a change. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket... :idea:

-SB

Yeah, I guess the trade-off to not getting good sales on tokidoki is we don't have winter and are surrounded by beach and have the best food (besides Japan, IMO). *lol* But still, to quote my dad, it "chaps my ass"!! Hahaha!!

i found two pirata portatelefono's for $31 each ;) one for my sis and one for either myself or my friend's bday.... those were the only 2 toki's on sale... i think everything else was sold out

BUt there was an absolutely adorable L'amore porta for regular price that had lovebirds smack dab in the middle with bastardino/polpettina right under them...

they had anders wenngren lesportsac in stock and it's kinda cool but they made a cangurino version !!!! of course the tokidoki one is still way cuter...but this was only 56 bux retail price!

:nuts: wow what a deal!

the macys(s) near my house are lame-o they always exclude tokidoki. and when it says like 25% off all lesportsac, they go "ohhhh we meant ALL EXCEPT TOKIDOKI"