She shoots......she SCORES!

:wtf: WOW. I am speechless.. and sad too that our Macy's here doesnt carry tokidoki.. but other than that..

CONGRATS to all the lucky girls that lucked out and got SUPER DUPER FREAKIN' CHEAP CHEAP tokis!! :yahoo: $189 for 3 big bags is CRAZY!! :nuts:

Thank you SisterBlue for the info! I was not planning on going anywhere because it was 97 degrees outside, but I will venture outside for Tokis on sale!

I got a total of six pieces for $252.14. AS gioco, AS canguro, AS dolce, 2 Pirata portos, and a Pirata bella. I also opened a macy's creditcard so I could take advantage of the additional 20% (I thought it was supposed to be %15, but oh well) I am giving most of them away for Christmas presents, mainly to my niece :tender:

WOO-HOO! Very good deal. Glad you ventured out of the house and scored!! If I stayed in the house every time it was over 95 degrees here, I would be housebound for like 5 months out of the year, LOL!

I feel like I need to take a trip now to use the Luna! :smile: And I'm excited because I always wanted to try out a Bella but wouldn't spend $130 for a style I'm not sure I like. But for $48.75 I couldn't pass it up. The placement isn't great but I'm ok with it.

I'm terrified to take the AS BV out of the house...or even to touch it for that matter. It is glaringly WHITE! The placement on that one is to die for tho.

-SB

Wow ladybugpoop. I am down in San Diego visiting my sister and went to North Country Macy's- NADA. they had AS but not on sale. I did see a Paradiso bocce and port but again they were not on sale. So where did you get your deals?

haha, I know I'm just being a wuss when I avoid the heat =)

Your luna is great, I love it! I agree about the AS stuff, it is very white! So cute though, I never thought I'd be buying it up like that, but the price was too good to pass up =) Gotta love sales ;)

Wow ladybugpoop. I am down in San Diego visiting my sister and went to North Country Macy's- NADA. they had AS but not on sale. I did see a Paradiso bocce and port but again they were not on sale. So where did you get your deals?

Thanks guys =)

Doh, I'm sorry about Northcounty Mall =( I went to the Temecula Macy's. Usually that mall blows and I avoid going there, but since the Tokis went on sale, I've been visiting the Macy's there regularly. Everyone thinks I'm nuts! I always want to "visit" the tokis.

There wasn't a ton to chose from though, someone bought the pirata gioco I was eyeing hehe It had really great placement. Let me see if I can remember what was left...
3 pirata stellinas
1 Pirata bella
1 pirata gioco
1 AS gioco
1 AS porta
1 AS stellina

I can't remember what else =( They did have L'amore stuff but it wasn't on sale. The SA also had a spiaggia ciao ciao, but she wasn't sure if it was on sale or not. I didn't bother pursuing that one, because I didn't like the placement.

You guys are so lucky! I live in Addison, TX (Dallas area), and none of the Macy's around here carry them. Or any of the other stores that are supposed to. And I've looked at Macy's, Neiman's, Sak's, the works, any department story that's supposed to carry them (and does on the website) doesn't have any physically at the brick and mortar. Anybody in Dallas have any luck finding the bags out and about? It looks like I'm going to have to resort to eBay.