If money was no object and you can only get one...

If money was no object and you could choose only one...

• violet city with rh

• violet city with silver giant hardware

• violet city with gold giant hardware

• violet hobo (not the day) with silver giant hardware

• violet hobo (not the day) with gold giant hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
which would you choose? I'm torn!!! I used to not care about the giant hardware at all but now I'm starting to think that it's nice. I'd love to get a violet but WHICH ONE?!

OK - I think Violet City with GH of one type or another. I have the GSH version and and don't think that the GH is too much on a bag this size at all. However, I think you might like to try the GGH as I like this a lot on my other bags. I am not normally a gold lover. I have almost all (giant) silver ethnic jewellery. The GGH has converted me and I am digging out my few flashy little 21K bangles from the Middle East to match it. I think that the warm gold would go very nicely with the dark reddish purple leather.

I think the giant hardware looks really pretty on the violet bags so I understand your difficulty choosing. I really don't care for the gold at at all but when I saw the silver, I had to rethink it.

The other consideration on the bags with the giant hardware is weight. That would be something to think about too.

In the end, I think I would go with regular because of the price and weight. I know you said money is no object.

I would get a Violet City with RH.:love: I do think that Violet looks really nice with SGH, too, but you might not love it as much anymore in a few years.:heart: Good luck finding the one you love, Mas!:yes:

I voted for the hobo with SGH, because (please don't throw things at me, people!:smile:, I'm not a big fan of the city. I do love the silver giant hardware though and think it would be better proportioned with a slouchier bag like the hobo.

It seems like the regular city and the city with silver hardware are close!

The first violet bag that I saw was the violet hobo with giant gold hardware and I fell in love! I told myself that I would get that when it came out. However, after seeing the city with the giant silver, I became very confused and wanted that too. I have all cities and firsts in my collection with regular hardware and no hobos so I figured it would be good to get a hobo. However, I'm very used to my cities! I think the city with rh would have more longevity but the rh really looks a bit boring compared to the ones with giant hardware.

I don't mind the weight either since I own a paddy...LOL!

It would be too silly of me to get a city with rh, sgh and a hobo with ggh but that would be a dream!

I think the hobo in SGH would be lovely. It's a little different and I was never really a proponent of the GH but seeing silver against violine is so pretty. But you definitely can't go wrong with a city RH! Yeah I know, I made your decision that much clearer! :rolleyes:

I second you on the paddy. I can deal with heavy bags because I've carried a large pocket paddy for a year or so!