If money was no object and you can only get one...

If money was no object and you could choose only one...

• violet city with rh

• violet city with silver giant hardware

• violet city with gold giant hardware

• violet hobo (not the day) with silver giant hardware

• violet hobo (not the day) with gold giant hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmm.... are they all the choices? well... I've never been a fan of SGH until I saw all the works coming popping up on the forum! but I'd only get the Violet SGH work... but since its not offered... then I'd pick the city... not a fan of the giant hobo style... but the SGH on the city might be a bit "loud"... JMO... good luck!

I voted City with RH. I just can't get into the GH!

However, if you get the Violet RH city and decide you don't like it, you could always send her to me for <ahem> safekeeping! :yes: Isn't that generous of me?

I voted City with RH. I just can't get into the GH!

However, if you get the Violet RH city and decide you don't like it, you could always send her to me for <ahem> safekeeping! :yes: Isn't that generous of me?

Pixie, I would not mind if you also let me have your lovely Bolide for safekeeping sometime. :P

I picked the city with RH. I love how classic it looks and how simple it is. I am just not a huge an of the GH...although I do love it on other people's bags! I don't think I'd be able to carry it around day in and day out at all. I had a paddy, too and had to sell it b/c the padlock (which really makes the bag) was causing my shoulder to ache!

I would get a Violet City with RH.:love: I do think that Violet looks really nice with SGH, too, but you might not love it as much anymore in a few years.:heart: Good luck finding the one you love, Mas!:yes:

Totally agree with Marie :yes::tup: ! I also voted for the Violet City with RH b/c I'm not a big fan of the SGH and GGH, sorry.
Best of luck mas..... :heart:

My choice would be for the City with RH. I think it will almost be a classic in yearsto come like eggplant and get more and more beautiful. Im not a fan of the GH anymore although I wish they made the hobo in RH as its a great style!

I still vote City with RH. SGH is STUNNING, but from a practical point of view I stay away from GH because of my chronic shoulder problems. Mind you, if money were no object I could hire someone to carry my Bbag for me... :P

sounds like you have enough of the RH, I would vote for Hobo with SGH (why not try a work with SGH). I'm a bit like you, I have so many b-bags that adding another different colour b-bag in RH just doesnt do anything for me. Now the SGH gives out such a different vibe, it's edgy and funky at the same time and it will add variety to your b-bag collection ! And no split tassles to worry about with GH !