If money was no object and you can only get one...

If money was no object and you could choose only one...

• violet city with rh

• violet city with silver giant hardware

• violet city with gold giant hardware

• violet hobo (not the day) with silver giant hardware

• violet hobo (not the day) with gold giant hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't even think about a Violet until I saw Fayden's Violet SGH Work (to die for!!!). I know that wasn't one of the choices, but if I could, I would definitely go for a Work!! Thanks to Fayden, I put my name on the wait list for one....:graucho:

I didn't even think about a Violet until I saw Fayden's Violet SGH Work (to die for!!!). I know that wasn't one of the choices, but if I could, I would definitely go for a Work!! Thanks to Fayden, I put my name on the wait list for one....:graucho:

I looooooove Fayden's work (leather is amazing!) but the work just doesn't work for me. LOL! I've tried many times to wear it and even bought one and sold it. Recently my SO told me that the work makes me look "fat" though he used nicer words. I never knew a bag could make you look fat but if he says it does then I better stay away! LOL!!!

Or maybe he doesn't like it because it's more expensive. LOL!

awww thanks! can't wait to see yours! i should get commission. LOL!