Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

Hi Everyone,

Just looking for a little help please. I’m currently holidaying in Orlando, Florida and looking to stock up on Leather CPR, which seems to be the go to product for Vintage Coach.

I popped in to a local Walmart and checked for Leather CPR by the shoe polish, and also in the cleaning products aisle, with no joy. The assistants didn’t speak much English, so couldn’t help.

There’s a Target I could try nearby, not sure if they are likely stockists 🤷🏻‍♀️. Can anyone point me in the right direction please 🙏.

Thanks for any help you can give.
I recently ordered Leather CPR from Amazon but some members have said that they found it at the Dollar Store.

Reactions: LunaLago
Last edited:
Had my first experience with black saddle soap today..
What a game changer.
Plus I used Wizards metal polish onthe hardware. So much better.
I'm afraid I forgot to take photos of befores. I git a big box of bags from that States and couldn't wait.View attachment 5941980

Your bag looks wonderful! I am still interested in learning more about Black Saddle Soap, I've seen comments that it can be messy and difficult to use, I'd appreciate learning more details about using this product, thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Just looking for a little help please. I’m currently holidaying in Orlando, Florida and looking to stock up on Leather CPR, which seems to be the go to product for Vintage Coach.

I popped in to a local Walmart and checked for Leather CPR by the shoe polish, and also in the cleaning products aisle, with no joy. The assistants didn’t speak much English, so couldn’t help.

There’s a Target I could try nearby, not sure if they are likely stockists 🤷🏻‍♀️. Can anyone point me in the right direction please 🙏.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Tractor Supply usually carries it - for saddles etc for horse lovers. The last time I bought it there, it was about $12-13, so pretty reasonably priced. When I googled for Florida locations, many were listed but this one came up for the Orlando area. There may be other locations close to where you are as well. Good luck!!

Hi! I have a vintage coach on the way after authenticating it over on the other thread and wanted to check that I could use Saphir conditioners on it? I have the beaute du cuir creme delicate and creme universelle. I see that leather cpr and apple conditioner are really popular here but I can't get them in my country.

Hi All!

I recently bought this white Coach soho wristlet at the thrift. Its got some markings/stains on the leather. I'm not sure what kinds of stains they are and how to get them off?
Any tips, suggestions, or advice with this?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_8766.jpeg
    IMG_8766.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8767.jpeg
    IMG_8767.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8765.jpeg
    IMG_8765.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi! I have a vintage coach on the way after authenticating it over on the other thread and wanted to check that I could use Saphir conditioners on it? I have the beaute du cuir creme delicate and creme universelle. I see that leather cpr and apple conditioner are really popular here but I can't get them in my country.
I've used Saphir without a problem.

Hi All!

I recently bought this white Coach soho wristlet at the thrift. Its got some markings/stains on the leather. I'm not sure what kinds of stains they are and how to get them off?
Any tips, suggestions, or advice with this?

Thanks in advance :smile:
The grid pattern stain looks like maybe a shoe sole, like someone stepped on it, or it could be color transfer. I think this is a good candidate for zit cream. It should bleach them out.

Reactions: Jacynthe
What is Saphir? I have the bag and it has two blue areas on it. They’re faint but you can see them if that makes any sense.
I was responding to someone else. If you read the entire conversation on this page, it will make sense. I don't have any idea what bag you are talking about. Either quote your original post so I can have some context, or post pictures.

Reactions: Jacynthe
I recently ordered Leather CPR from Amazon but some members have said that they found it at the Dollar Store.
I wish! Dollar General.
I found it inexpensively before at a store called Dollar General. You can also find it sometimes on sale at unexpected websites online. You could do a google search for leather CPR, and look at the tab called shopping. $15 here: https://www.tackroominc.com/leather-cpr-cleaner-and-conditioner-bottle-p-3241.html
They just reorganized the smallish sized Dollar General by me. I was in there last week to pick up a few things but to forgot to look for CPR; I need to see where that ‘as seen on TV’ end cap is located.