Sean Combs - Diddy

They’re trying to make the case that everyone partied with him.

However, they leave out the fact that not all of his parties are alike. The parties with A-list celebrities and publicity are not going to be where the nastiness was happening.

Have you ever worked anywhere?
Personally, I was sexually harassed so many times, I lost track.
Because, I am a bit financially privileged, I was able to leave the jobs.
It is not the case for everyone. Some women simply do not have any financial cushion.
Plus some of the perpetrators are so powerful, they can get their victims blackballed from an entire industry. Ie diddy
What do you suppose they do?
Call HR?
One time, my supervisor just grabbed my posterior out of nowhere?
Was it my fault?
It is not black and white and can be a very isolating experience, especially when others believe that they brought it on themselves.
Just my two cents.
Look what Sean had the audacity to ask of a friend relative who interned with him.
Yes, in the 70s it was common. I must have been lucky because I was able to ignore it.

But it was very common, it was almost expected, so many of us just shrugged and moved on with our work. They don't get a reaction, they leave you alone.

Of course, what diddy was doing was not anything like being a bit harassed.

Logically....why do you suppose they all would do that?

Hide Hiding GIF

Has it gotten so bad he is resorting to calling Backgrid to get papped looking relaxed and casual? Or does he want to have photographic proof that there is still someone out there willing to take his calls?

View attachment 5978987
Another one that has Backgrid on speed dial? Not a good sign.

Have you ever worked anywhere?
Personally, I was sexually harassed so many times, I lost track.
Because, I am a bit financially privileged, I was able to leave the jobs.
It is not the case for everyone. Some women simply do not have any financial cushion.
Plus some of the perpetrators are so powerful, they can get their victims blackballed from an entire industry. Ie diddy
What do you suppose they do?
Call HR?
One time, my supervisor just grabbed my posterior out of nowhere?
Was it my fault?
It is not black and white and can be a very isolating experience, especially when others believe that they brought it on themselves.
Just my two cents.
Look what Sean had the audacity to ask of a friend relative who interned with him.

ITA, some places are like working for the Mob.

Reactions: Lounorada and limom
Yes, in the 70s it was common. I must have been lucky because I was able to ignore it.

But it was very common, it was almost expected, so many of us just shrugged and moved on with our work. They don't get a reaction, they leave you alone.

Of course, what diddy was doing was not anything like being a bit harassed.

Unfortunately, it's still going on. In SC's case, we're talking even more extreme allegations, human trafficking (international and/or domestic) is part of modern slavery.