Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Thanks everyone!! I did a search on the first 3 letters of the creed because I wasn’t sure if it was one of the faked ones…the leather trip I think was vinyl. I would like to get to a point where I can really tell the fakes immediately but I am not there yet :smile:

appreciate you guys!
Even after buying bags for many years, I still get fooled sometimes; so a big thank you to our Expert Authenticators!

Hello Again Authenticators,

I picked up this little chain bag charm on Mercari recently. It just arrived today and it’s a smaller version than I was expecting and is in better shape than I might expect for an older item. Will one of you please take a look?

Thank you

Item: Chain charm
Seller: Treasure Box
Mercari Link: https://item.mercari.com/gl/m94847315250?sv=0

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1527.jpeg
    IMG_1527.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1526.jpeg
    IMG_1526.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 8
Hello Again Authenticators,

I picked up this little chain bag charm on Mercari recently. It just arrived today and it’s a smaller version than I was expecting and is in better shape than I might expect for an older item. Will one of you please take a look?

Thank you

Item: Chain charm
Seller: Treasure Box
Mercari Link: https://item.mercari.com/gl/m94847315250?sv=0
I think it's okay.

Do they take returns, especially considering that you didn't get what you bought?
Update of my bag saga: It's what I figured all along. They "can't find" the nice bag I purchased. I guess I knew they would never really sell it to me for the price listed. It was too good to be true. They want me to return the vintage briefcase. Then, and only then, they would issue a refund. I think I'll just keep the vintage briefcase. For anyone who wants to avoid these shady people, it's Goodwill of North Florida.

Item: Black leather mini buckle bag
Where purchased or how obtained: Vinted
Comments: Creed number is E30-7542
IMG_9869.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9878.jpeg
    IMG_9878.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9872.jpeg
    IMG_9872.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9871.jpeg
    IMG_9871.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9873.jpeg
    IMG_9873.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 4
Item: coin purse

Seller: catswan26

Link: https://item.mercari.com/gl/m71654828738?sv=0

Hi! Wanted to see if this is authentic, wasn’t sure if genuine coach accessories could have a made in China tag and no creed or serial number. Attached are a couple of photos from the listing - thanks in advance!
It's fine, style 40573 and is called Soho leather framed wristlet.

ETA: Ugh! note that the seller catswan26 has this fake Coach bag, the description stating, "Please note this is not a coach bag — feels like one, looks like one-but not Coach" (Feel free to report!)

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I was wondering if someone could help me…I am interested in purchasing this specific keychain, but was not sure if this is authentic…I went through many catalogs but couldn’t find this one.

Keychain

Thank you so much!

I don’t know how to edit the post but I am trying to add pictures…I hope you can see them. I have never seen this style of keychain & couldn’t find in Coach catalogs 🥹

IMG_0382.jpeg

IMG_0383.jpeg

Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Can you please let me know if this patchwork Coach is authentic?:
Ebay:

Seller: Paying for College with Things
"Coach vintage patchwork handbag leopard logo brown suede purse zip closure"

Item #186207865285

TIA!!!
Lisa :biggrin:

Hello again! I have one more!! :-s

Ebay:

Seller: genuinemink
"Coach Carly tan brown signature hobo purse and coin purse/key ring canvas leather"

Item #296294127777

TIA!!!!
Lisa

Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Can you please let me know if this patchwork Coach is authentic?:
Ebay:

Seller: Paying for College with Things
"Coach vintage patchwork handbag leopard logo brown suede purse zip closure"

Item #186207865285

TIA!!!
Lisa :biggrin:
It's fine. It's a patchwork Carly made in 2008.

Reactions: Jacynthe