Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Dear authenticators,
Please have a look at these bags for me, both from Ebay.

Bag no.1 (now sold according to seller)
Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/386851667403
Seller: BeeVogueinVintage
Item no. 386851667403
Note: Nothing unusual noted.

Bag no.2
Link:
Seller: yoyoy-japan
Item no. 404866676600
Note: measurements seem slightly taller than normal court bags?

Many thanks in advance ☺
Both bags looks good. Measurements are within an acceptable range. Everyone measures differently.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Hello, I have a necklace that needs to be looked at when you guys have a chance. it’s from a pile of jewelry from a family member, and since the last “Coach” piece in it was fake, I’m not expecting much. Thanks for your time!

Item: Heart with Rhinestone Necklace. The rhinestone is on the chain, separate from the heart. My photos do a terrible job showing the color, it’s like a rose gold.
Size: approximately 1/2” across, with a 16” long chain. It has Coach in four places around the outside of the heart, and on the little hang tag on the chain. The back of the hangtag says China.

IMG_9975.jpegIMG_9976.jpegIMG_9977.jpegIMG_9978.jpegIMG_9979.jpeg

Hello, I have a necklace that needs to be looked at when you guys have a chance. it’s from a pile of jewelry from a family member, and since the last “Coach” piece in it was fake, I’m not expecting much. Thanks for your time!

Item: Heart with Rhinestone Necklace. The rhinestone is on the chain, separate from the heart. My photos do a terrible job showing the color, it’s like a rose gold.
Size: approximately 1/2” across, with a 16” long chain. It has Coach in four places around the outside of the heart, and on the little hang tag on the chain. The back of the hangtag says China.

View attachment 5968127View attachment 5968128View attachment 5968129View attachment 5968130View attachment 5968131
Although I've never seen the style before, the details appear to be okay. I think it's fine.

Other opinions are welcome.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Can an Authenticator take a look at this cosmetic case please? I have it on hand now and it's a Blue shade vs Navy as I suspected it might be. Was this style available in Blue? If so, any idea what year? Thank you!

Item: coach makeup pouch Blue
Seller: lesger_15
Item Number: 395242629963
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/395242629963
BUMP please. Apologies if I overlooked the response.