The Reputable jade Sellers list

Hi i came across this forum thru google. I have a jade bangle that was given to me and I was like to sell it does anyone know any shops in Singapore that takes in jade. Been to a couple of pawn shops all saying don’t take in.

Last edited:
Hi i came across this forum thru google. I have a jade bangle that was given to me and I was like to sell it does anyone know any shops in Singapore that takes in jade. Been to a couple of pawn shops all saying don’t take in.
Hi I’m in SG too.
I think generally jade is hard to resell (or if can really find sources, they may undercut a lot ). The only one I can think of firstly is MaxiCash (I think that’s what it’s called). it might help if it has like a NGI cert.

Unlike gold or certified diamonds, there’s no “tangible” value to them.

If yours is a “high value” piece, I did see before Luxlexicon listed one and it was sold.

Hi! New to jade here. I love this ring from Yokdee, which I’ve read on this thread is very reputable. However, it’s only $267 and it’s labeled imperial jade—how is this possible? I thought imperial went for thousands if not millions. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1499664532/
You are right. Prices are much (MUCH) higher for more substantial pieces. This ring has only a teeny tiny cabochon so pricing seems right IMO.

Hi! New to jade here. I love this ring from Yokdee, which I’ve read on this thread is very reputable. However, it’s only $267 and it’s labeled imperial jade—how is this possible? I thought imperial went for thousands if not millions. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1499664532/
It’s possible because it’s one tiny piece. When you’re talking about 4 to 7 digits, it can’t be this small :P

I was eyeing on this imperial jade tennis bracelet. It’s made up of this similar cabochon in 50-60 pcs and i can calculate the price per piece. Not sure of the gold-made in that listing you’ve linked, but that price is about there for 1 cabochon plus setting.

I just purchased my first jade piece from Sara of JadeRabbitGems on Etsy this past weekend. I haven't browsed purseforum in months so I didn't think to look here but somehow just remembered seeing a jade thread and thought I should probably look for it!

Well, I have already made the purchase. Sara claims that she only sells untreated jadeite when I asked. She did have a notable number of reviews stating that the jade they received looked duller in person. However, I think the lighting can affect how it looks, and she has got a lovely bright sunny window she takes her photos under. She took extra photos under indirect lighting for me when I asked, and the jade looked slightly less glowy than the original pics. I'll have to share my impressions when I receive it. I'd really like to get a gemologist valuation but they seem to cost around $70~$110 and the piece I bought was not even $200 so it doesn't really seem worth doing...
Definitely duller in person, Photoshop sadly

I just realized KathyJade has a website that looks like you can order from. (I've been looking at their ebay shop up until now.) Has anyone ordered from their site directly and what was your experience?

Dear all, just thought I'd show this and humbly ask for your opinions. Does this piece seem treated to your eyes? I like the dark green colour of it. I have sent it for testing and the result came out as jadeite jade grade A. I am in Europe so I sent this to a lab called "AIG Worldwide". However, some people don't believe the result and try to insist that the jade has bed treated. What do you think of it? IMG_20230724_195228_edit_634611921181809.jpg

Hey all! Anyone have any experience with Etsy seller AllThingsJadeite? I really like a few of their pendants and the prices *seem* appropriate but I wanted to see if anyone else has purchased from this shop before.

Alright, mats_alice (eBay) update for 2022! I bought two bangles from Alice. They shipped very quickly and arrived well-packaged and secure. These are my first bangles, and I was sure I'd have to return them for a larger size (turned out not to be the case), and Alice was very kind and willing to accommodate me. Alice is very upfront about natural flaws and includes many photos of the bangles to show as much detail as possible. I found the pieces to be very accurate to their photos and descriptions (of course, they look even better in person), and the pricing was very fair in my newbie opinion.

In summary, I'd confidently recommend mats_alice as a source of affordable jade advertised with honesty regarding flaws and qualities.
I just bought my first jade bangle from them! ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/285508889767 ) I have spent a few days researching how to buy jade and trying to find a reasonably priced natural jade bangle. I'm really hoping this seller is honest about it being type A! I'm very nervous, I would love to hear your ladies' opinion on this seller and this piece in particular! :smile: