The Reputable jade Sellers list

I just bought my first jade bangle from them! ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/285508889767 ) I have spent a few days researching how to buy jade and trying to find a reasonably priced natural jade bangle. I'm really hoping this seller is honest about it being type A! I'm very nervous, I would love to hear your ladies' opinion on this seller and this piece in particular! :smile:
I have a few pieces from this seller (just received this one last week). They are all type A and I have been pleased with all of them. Be advised that their items tend to photograph lighter/brighter (very bright direct sunlight as seen in photo) than they appear when you receive them.

Attachments

• IMG_2828.jpeg
    IMG_2828.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Iris'sLux and limom
I have a few pieces from this seller (just received this one last week). They are all type A and I have been pleased with all of them. Be advised that their items tend to photograph lighter/brighter (very bright direct sunlight as seen in photo) than they appear when you receive them.
Thank you for your reply, and that's good to know! I watched the video in the listing and noticed a darker color that I liked better than the photos! ^-^ I feel so much better being reassured xD

Reactions: MommyDaze