Prince Andrew

He was at the Xmas service walk two weeks ago, Fergie was there too.
He has a 75 year lease on Royal Lodge, which is too large for him and he may not personally have the funds to rent.
But, KC3 supposedly promised QEII, that he (KC3) would take care of A. So, he likely stays put during his lifetime while KC3 gives him an allowance out of personal funds - not money from govt.

He was at the Xmas service walk two weeks ago, Fergie was there too.
He has a 75 year lease on Royal Lodge, which is too large for him and he may not personally have the funds to rent.
But, KC3 supposedly promised QEII, that he (KC3) would take care of A. So, he likely stays put during his lifetime while KC3 gives him an allowance out of personal funds - not money from govt.

This would definitely go a long way to keeping both he and Fergie in line and not out blabbing secrets or causing further trouble.

It's a tough spot for KC3. I don't envy him. But honestly the less Andrew shows his face publicly, the better. He should have taken the secret back door where no one would see him instead of doing the public service walk.

This would definitely go a long way to keeping both he and Fergie in line and not out blabbing secrets or causing further trouble.

It's a tough spot for KC3. I don't envy him. But honestly the less Andrew shows his face publicly, the better. He should have taken the secret back door where no one would see him instead of doing the public service walk.
Especially since he could not handle the cameras. [why are you here?]
Seriously, he has been photographed his entire life. Did he really think people would not have their phones out? Puhleeeze.
Additionally, the simple solution is: if he doesn’t want his photo taken, then go out the back. And, just a thought here, stop hanging out with known criminals. He should be grateful that anyone wants his photo.
Art Animation GIF

I think it’s the lesser of 2 evils for Charles to keep supporting Andrew financially. if Andrew were cut off financially and got really desperate who knows what crazy money making scheme(s) he might concoct that could potentially be major embarrassments to the BRF.

I think Andrew is fully capable of crazy schemes, money making or otherwise, even with financial backing. I'm not sure he realizes what it's like to not be spoiled. He's warped.
So true!!! Andy has already over the years executed crazy money schemes/established questionable relationships and been caught out by the press but not seriously reprimanded by the Queen. For the Queen, I think, the last straw was Handsy Andy being associated with a pedophile/underage sex trafficker and Andy, himself , a party to alleged multiple sex acts with a minor. Hard to ignore that stuff, true or not, those allegations stick. The Queen knew Andy had to be marginalized for the sake of the monarchy.

Andrew really does need to “sod off.”

People were kind enough to engage with him at Christmas and he pulls a “Grinch” and complains his view is “all these cameras”. No “Thank you for coming”, or “Nice to see you” or even a “Merry Christmas”.

There was a shift in mood when he complained about his view and the people holding those cameras started calling out for Sarah, as he turned away from them, evidently with no comprehension he’d shown himself to be a stupid prat.

View attachment 5925926
He articulated it badly but I remember seeing the Queen in some documentary talking about the changes that happened during her very long reign. She talked about smart phones and how she missed seeing people’s faces because now everyone has their smart phones up filming so all the Queen saw on her walkabouts was a sea of smart phones. You can connect when you see faces but not when all you’re looking at is a smart phone. Andrew of course made it all about him which doesn’t win him any sympathy.

To be fair he is - he stays on the Windsor estate and goes horse riding - his family go to him the girls and his grandchildren -any time hr puts his head above the parapet hr is photographed and in the papers

I think it’s the lesser of 2 evils for Charles to keep supporting Andrew financially. if Andrew were cut off financially and got really desperate who knows what crazy money making scheme(s) he might concoct that could potentially be major embarrassments to the BRF.
Fergie does that all by herself - imagine if Andrew joined in - they would rival H & M for worst of all time

So true!!! Andy has already over the years executed crazy money schemes/established questionable relationships and been caught out by the press but not seriously reprimanded by the Queen. For the Queen, I think, the last straw was Handsy Andy being associated with a pedophile/underage sex trafficker and Andy, himself , a party to alleged multiple sex acts with a minor. Hard to ignore that stuff, true or not, those allegations stick. The Queen knew Andy had to be marginalized for the sake of the monarchy.
Again only in public -Andre law was by her side at the memorial service for Philip and on her last weeks at Balmoral she adored him to the end

In all fairness, king Charles was a close friend of Jimmy Savile . So he is not squeaky clean himself.
He might not have been caught indulging in underage activities himself but he was pretty much acquiescing to the behaviors.(as were many men of his age group)
So Andrew could very well call him on his hypocrisy/ double standards.
As far as the former underaged prostitutes suing and financially benefitting from their former clients, it serves as a powerful deterrent for potential perverts, imo.
Is Andrew wanted by Interpol yet?

In all fairness, king Charles was a close friend of Jimmy Savile . So he is not squeaky clean himself.
He might not have been caught indulging in underage activities himself but he was pretty much acquiescing to the behaviors.(as were many men of his age group)
As far as the former underaged prostitutes suing and financially benefitting from their former clients, it serves as a powerful deterrent for potential perverts, imo.
I’m surprised Harry didn’t reveal more about Papa and Jimmy Saville to be honest - I feel this could come back to haunt Charles imagine if those letters fell into the wrong hands

Reactions: CarryOn2020
I’m surprised Harry didn’t reveal more about Papa and Jimmy Saville to be honest - I feel this could come back to haunt Charles imagine if those letters fell into the wrong hands
I think Harry is still receiving money from Charles, perhaps not as much as he’d like but he’s getting some funds. He’s being careful not to say or do anything bad enough to lose that or have his titles taken away.

As for Saville, Andrew doesn’t get the level of protection that Charles has.

That's going too far. There has never been any indication that KCIII knew anything about Savill's behaviour and he clearly would not have had anything to do with anyone like that if he had known. Neither would many other people.