Prince Andrew

Sorry to harp on this - but Giuffre's close friend posted her emails where she (Giuffre) wrote how excited she was to have sex with a real prince. She was happy in her life with Epstein. The girlfriend said she was alwasy bragging and not what she later claimed about being forced.

I have such a problem with Giuffre, not the other girls I want to stress.
No, I understand your point. The more I see of Giuffre, the more opportunistic she appears. There’s likely millions of dollars in potential settlements for anyone who is declared a victim. That’s more than enough incentive for her to skew her role in the organization to make herself appear more sympathetic.

:thinking:

Prince Andrew will NEVER return to the royal fold and will be 'forced out' of the Royal Lodge after documents relating to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein detailing sexual assault allegations 'crystallise' King Charles's determination to act​

Andy's name appears on dozens of documents and he was reported to the Metropolitan Police yesterday by a group of rep****cans. Some people also called for his titles to be removed…

Prince Andrew 'ARROGANT' | Time for a 'BIG review' on his royal future after Epstein case files

Reactions: CarryOn2020
Totally random but with all the money he had, he never bothered to straighten his teeth?
This is perhaps the least of his problems. An investment in improving his judgment skills would have likely been more helpful to him and others.

I noticed Christian Horner fixed his teeth and then immediately married a Spice Girl… soooo.. it happens :lol:
He may prefer massages to music.

No, I understand your point. The more I see of Giuffre, the more opportunistic she appears. There’s likely millions of dollars in potential settlements for anyone who is declared a victim. That’s more than enough incentive for her to skew her role in the organization to make herself appear more sympathetic.
Yes, aside from the money she made working as part of Epstein's upper echelon and also pimping, she received, in 2009, a $500,000 USD and other valuable consideration (what is that?) settlement and then the Prince Andrew one years later. So two large settlements when really there are hundreds of naive girls who were the real victims.

"Queen Elizabeth II will contribute £2 million ($2.7 million) to Prince Andrew’s settlement with Virginia Giuffre. Although the size of the settlement agreed Feb. 15 was not disclosed, it is reportedly £12 million ($16.3 million)."

Yes, aside from the money she made working as part of Epstein's upper echelon and also pimping, she received, in 2009, a $500,000 USD and other valuable consideration (what is that?) settlement and then the Prince Andrew one years later. So two large settlements when really there are hundreds of naive girls who were the real victims.

"Queen Elizabeth II will contribute £2 million ($2.7 million) to Prince Andrew’s settlement with Virginia Giuffre. Although the size of the settlement agreed Feb. 15 was not disclosed, it is reportedly £12 million ($16.3 million)."

I think it's time that Giuffre is put on trial specifically for the procuring that she did. One could easily suggest that that's exactly the same role as Maxwell.

Andy's name appears on dozens of documents and he was reported to the Metropolitan Police yesterday by a group of rep****cans. Some people also called for his titles to be removed…

Prince Andrew 'ARROGANT' | Time for a 'BIG review' on his royal future after Epstein case files

I admired the late Queen, but it’s unsettling to me a male member in two generations, her son Prince Andrew and her grandson Prince Harry, both frequently described as her “favorites” are the most lacking in character, entitled, rude, arrogant, dimmest intellectually in the family.

To her credit she dealt with some of Andrew’s issues, and had she lived longer she may have taken further action, in the best interest of the Monarchy, with H and TW, but how sad both men became a blight on the Royal Family and never matured beyond having been so coddled they felt themselves beyond reproach.

Obviously, it’s complex and there are many circumstances, experiences, and people other than the Queen who contributed to them becoming the men they are today. The many things that were excused, covered up, deliberately ignored through the years protecting a “favorite” have consequences that are obvious today and ultimately very damaging to the RF.

“Interesting” H has never mentioned his Uncle Andrew in any interview, video, or book.

I admired the late Queen, but it’s unsettling to me a male member in two generations, her son Prince Andrew and her grandson Prince Harry, both frequently described as her “favorites” are the most lacking in character, entitled, rude, arrogant, dimmest intellectually in the family.

To her credit she dealt with some of Andrew’s issues, and had she lived longer she may have taken further action, in the best interest of the Monarchy, with H and TW, but how sad both men became a blight on the Royal Family and never matured beyond having been so coddled they felt themselves beyond reproach.

Obviously, it’s complex and there are many circumstances, experiences, and people other than the Queen who contributed to them becoming the men they are today. The many things that were excused, covered up, deliberately ignored through the years protecting a “favorite” have consequences that are obvious today and ultimately very damaging to the RF.

“Interesting” H has never mentioned his Uncle Andrew in any interview, video, or book.
It is interesting how the flood gates have opened on royal misbehavior - Harry, Andrew . Juan Carlos affairs etc, corruption of Inaki - JC’s son in law, Frederick of Denmark - affair , Albert of Belgium - illegitimate child , it goes on … honestly, if there is a skeleton in the closet, someone will find it.
I worry about W&K - they are too (?) popular these days, and just begging to be knocked about a bit by some spiteful person. They are just human.

• Insightful
Reactions: csshopper

It may be something else. Maybe it’s the inferiority complex they have because they understand that no matter how much they have been indulged they really aren’t the “favorite” and never will be. They are never going to be king and that knowledge rankles them psychologically. The Queen may have spoiled them but I’m not convinced that they would have turned out better if she hadn’t, they might have been even more resentful.

It may be something else. Maybe it’s the inferiority complex they have because they understand that no matter how much they have been indulged they really aren’t the “favorite” and never will be. They are never going to be king and that knowledge rankles them psychologically. The Queen may have spoiled them but I’m not convinced that they would have turned out better if she hadn’t, they might have been even more resentful.
But Edward and Anne have turned out very well with Anne in particular being a huge asset to the Monarchy. Maybe being further down in the line of succession knowing they had almost no chance of ever inheriting the Throne made the difference?

Last edited: