Diamond tennis bracelets

Hello everyone,

I reached a certain milestone and I want to purchase my first tennis bracelet. I have the following options (their prices are almost in the same range ) and I really need your opinions:

First one:
Brand new
total stones: 46, 7.8 carats
Round brilliant, H-I, VVS-VS

Second one:
Second hand
12.5 carats, K color
Round brilliant, VS- SI

THIRD ONE:
Second hand
9.38 Carats, H-I
Round brilliant, VS-SI

Hello everyone,

I reached a certain milestone and I want to purchase my first tennis bracelet. I have the following options (their prices are almost in the same range ) and I really need your opinions:

First one:
Brand new

Second one:
Second hand
12.5 carats, K color
Round brilliant, VS- SI

THIRD ONE:
Second hand
9.38 Carats, H-I
Round brilliant, VS-SI
You don't mention what metal these are set in - white gold, or platinum, or yellow gold or even rose gold.
Assuming white gold or platinum I would chose the first or the third. If you have a chance to try them on, that should guide your decision. One will feel just right, it may not necessarily be the one with higher carat weight. The first one, the lowest carat weight of the three is still hefty and may just play better with other jewelry you will wear with it such as a wedding set or watch. I know that was the case the for me.
Another consideration if one is platinum and the other is white gold - platinum has a weightiness to it that is luxe like no other. Feels fabulous to wear on the wrist.

ETA: The second bracelet with its K color stones will be warmer in appearance, something that can work to advantage if the setting is yellow or rose gold.

Reactions: Sanfoorah
You don't mention what metal these are set in - white gold, or platinum, or yellow gold or even rose gold.
Assuming white gold or platinum I would chose the first or the third. If you have a chance to try them on, that should guide your decision. One will feel just right, it may not necessarily be the one with higher carat weight. The first one, the lowest carat weight of the three is still hefty and may just play better with other jewelry you will wear with it such as a wedding set or watch. I know that was the case the for me.
Another consideration if one is platinum and the other is white gold - platinum has a weightiness to it that is luxe like no other. Feels fabulous to wear on the wrist.

ETA: The second bracelet with its K color stones will be warmer in appearance, something that can work to advantage if the setting is yellow or rose gold.
Thank you so much for your input! All of the three are in white gold, but I was thinking of turning the chosen one to YG (I wear yellow gold all the time, and I think it would be a fabulous addition to my Cartier YG Love bracelet) < not sure about that.
The difference in price between the first and the third one is about $1600 (the first one is more expensive), so I'm between the total carats and the clarity.

Hello everyone,

First one:
Brand new

Second one:
Second hand
12.5 carats, K color
Round brilliant, VS- SI

THIRD ONE:
Second hand
9.38 Carats, H-I
Round brilliant, VS-SI
I would go with the third option.

I'd go with the first one
Hello everyone,

First one:
Brand new

Second one:
Second hand
12.5 carats, K color
Round brilliant, VS- SI

THIRD ONE:
Second hand
9.38 Carats, H-I
Round brilliant, VS-SI