Best Facelift Clinics or Doctors in Seoul Korea

They absolutely do offer it, I’ve been quoted on it for a facelift. However, I can’t tell you if I’d recommend them as I’m still doing my research. Although I think VLif is on the lower part of my list because there’s been some common concerns from what my research has suggested.
Who is high on your list, and what are your concerns about VLif?

Who is high on your list, and what are your concerns about VLif?
TBH, my list changes almost daily because I'm just at the begining stages of research. I've had plenty of cosmetic procedures in my life and I always do a lot of research before making my decision. Afterall, this is my face and it's not like I can hide it should something go wrong. My biggest fear is dealing with inexperienced or ghost surgeons.

• Haha
Reactions: Lien and USK
i am thinking of doing deep plane facelift ( 53 yo) and my mom (74yo) plan to do similar thing. ( her issue is laughing lines and double chin). can someone share with us their experience? Planning to go with Mina, Nana or JK. the thing is JK is very expensive. I read somewhere they charge 2-4x for foreigner. My quote from JK is the on the same ball park as one of the PS I contacted in Australia. Appreciate any comment about these 3 places (Mina, Nana and JK) Thank you

i am thinking of doing deep plane facelift ( 53 yo) and my mom (74yo) plan to do similar thing. ( her issue is laughing lines and double chin). can someone share with us their experience? Planning to go with Mina, Nana or JK. the thing is JK is very expensive. I read somewhere they charge 2-4x for foreigner. My quote from JK is the on the same ball park as one of the PS I contacted in Australia. Appreciate any comment about these 3 places (Mina, Nana and JK) Thank you
I hadn’t heard of Mina until now and checked them out. The Dr only performs 2 surgeries per day which is great. He’s also a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons which is an great accolade and he’s spent time in the US so he’s fluent in English. I wasn’t able to find him on American Society of Plastic Surgeon’s site so not sure if he’s still an active member. I would want to see his B&A facelift photos to get a better idea if he’s conservative or more aggressive. JK is very expensive. I’m in the US and I may as well stay in the US for what they quoted me. I beginning to think they’re just a marketing machine. The head Dr may be good but being such a large hospital, no telling who you’ll get to perform your surgery. Nana also seemed promising to me.

Reactions: jahe
I am going to Korea in December and have booked consultations with V.Lif and AgingL for facelift.
Hi, I'm interesting of FL as well, and I got consulting with V.Lif online they quote me 16500 just for face and neck lift. Did you have consulting with V.Lif in person yet? or did you find other place? Please let me know. I've been searching all over place on internet and still don't know which one.

I don't know why JK is way expensive, they quote me just for face and neck 29ml

Was considering Vlif but worried that it is too natural in results. Still would like to consult in person with them, have you or anyone heard of Ivy? His before and afters are more noticeable in the nasolabial fold area than Vlif which is what I want, but I’m worried about in person , looking TOO pulled. Anyone else know of any good clinics? I’m also confused whether a deep plane is more natural looking or longer lasting than SMAS
Have you found the clinic you like?

I hadn’t heard of Mina until now and checked them out. The Dr only performs 2 surgeries per day which is great. He’s also a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons which is an great accolade and he’s spent time in the US so he’s fluent in English. I wasn’t able to find him on American Society of Plastic Surgeon’s site so not sure if he’s still an active member. I would want to see his B&A facelift photos to get a better idea if he’s conservative or more aggressive. JK is very expensive. I’m in the US and I may as well stay in the US for what they quoted me. I beginning to think they’re just a marketing machine. The head Dr may be good but being such a large hospital, no telling who you’ll get to perform your surgery. Nana also seemed promising to me.
thank you. Yes. JK is very expensive. I was quoted 36K for this ( face lift). I might as well stay in Aust. yes, no telling who I am getting for my face. Thinking of Mina. but they are slow in responding much to my annoyance. because I need to plan and buy tickets.

Last edited:
Hello, how your plan to korea going?
My sister just have facelift, upper and lower blerpharoplasty at Hyundai easthetics clinic 2 months ago. we love the result. the doctor name Dr Tak Seung Wan, he spoke english during consultation. and he checked on us everytime we were there.
U can check them out

View attachment 5820128

View attachment 5820129
wow your sister looks amazing, how about the scar? is her scar invisible? I saw some place did a very bad scar

544.jpg
I came across the review of this lady on this forum who had her facial skin lift at DA plastic surgery, then last saturday i tried online consult with DA via whatsapp they said they are now on new year promo. I showed this photo to the online consultant and got some estimates to do same procedures . The quote was 13.000 $ for face lift and forehead lift, pre and post care included. is the price reasonable? Wht do u think. please helppp. I am planning my trip soon

TBH, my list changes almost daily because I'm just at the begining stages of research. I've had plenty of cosmetic procedures in my life and I always do a lot of research before making my decision. Afterall, this is my face and it's not like I can hide it should something go wrong. My biggest fear is dealing with inexperienced or ghost surgeons.
V.lif has moved down my list too. Have you narrowed down to a small list of surgeons for FL?