Plastic surgery 2023?

Hi all! I’ll be in South Korea from end of October to early Nov for PS! If anyone else is going around this time, let’s link up!! kkt: meowella

Hi, I'm new here and interested to have sliding genioplasty as well. I'm looking for a trusted hospital and surgeon. Planning to go to Korea this October. Please add me to kakao group chat.

My kakao talk id is bryht

Thank you
Hi, Please add me as I am in Seoul in October - solo. KKT is not allowing me join groups or chat with you guys - something about me not having a local number? I am from London. So frustrating. ID is Rhino_xox
Any October travellers please add me. Thanks

Reactions: kmyu
It’s probably smart to make one because kkt is mainly used for chatting
You mean useful instead of smart?!
I had one but I deleted it recently! I joined one of the groups and saw three members have nasty attitude and I am smart enough to get out from toxic group. Then joined another one but there isn't any activities and delete it.
Smart? Just to have a Kakao account lol!

Just joined KKT chat!

I am going December 2024. Lived in Korea previously but more than 10 years ago. Had rhinoplasty done as well there with JW clinic. I am going back for lateral canthoplasty and possibly nasolabial filler/threadlift depending on what the doctor says on consultation.

i am planning on going for djs and vline on spring 2024 and havent decided doctor yet. if anyone wants to dm and plan together feel free too
I’m also planning on DJS in spring 2024, currently in Korea for consultations but haven’t decided on a doctor yet. Do you have KKT? I can’t seem to DM you on here.

Hi guys I am from Melbourne, au and cannot speak Korean, i can only speak English+Chinese.
I decided to do Rhino, Double eyelid and facial contouring in Korea April 2024(Easter break)> Anyone would like to share the quote from those clinics. Or wanna share some information as well? I currently recieved a quote from Braun, i think it's overpriced
They quoted me a bit high i reckon. Rhino 6.9 million KRW, Doubl eeyelid 3.8 million, facial contouring whole 3 sets : 14.8 million

Reactions: minn4
Hi guys I am from Melbourne, au and cannot speak Korean, i can only speak English+Chinese.
I decided to do Rhino, Double eyelid and facial contouring in Korea April 2024(Easter break)> Anyone would like to share the quote from those clinics. Or wanna share some information as well? I currently recieved a quote from Braun, i think it's overpriced
They quoted me a bit high i reckon. Rhino 6.9 million KRW, Doubl eeyelid 3.8 million, facial contouring whole 3 sets : 14.8 million
I’m either going in March or April as well! Are you considering other places?? I was looking into da, miho so far.
I’m still waiting for others to respond since its a holiday in Korea right now like VIP, face plus, and Braun.