Plastic surgery 2023?

Hello fellow - 2023 travelers! I’m from the States and just returned from Korea. I'll be there at the end of Dec. I'll have surgery early Jan for forehead implant and be recovering for most of Jan.
hi there! where did you do your forehead implant? how are you liking your results/recovery? i’m also from us considering that as one of the procedures i want to do in korea. thank you for any info you can share

let us know how the in person consultation goes! my list right now is machimpyo, nana, and marble. im hesitant about machimpyo though since i've heard that dr. seo tends to go more natural and have heard that the double eyelid crease is too subtle/almost nonexistent post-many years
I think I finally settled on Marble for DES revision and breast augmentation. Anyone else heading to Marble this year?
Hi, when is your surgery?

No worries. I had my eyebags removed, non incision doible eyelid, brow lift, cheeck lippo and thread lift, n rhino. Im happy with the result. Still a bit swollen under my brow but in general everything looks good, and i get the shape that i want for my nose.
HI there!
Would you mind sharing your experience with sub browlift? I am thinking of doing it too. Thanks!

Is anybody planning on travelling to south korea for plastic surgery in the next year or so? I'm 21 from Australia and am looking to get a DES Procedure and it would be my first time ever getting any surgical procedure done. This would also be my first time where i travel to Seoul (i also dont speak korean) and i am way too scared to do a solo trip.
Is anybody planning on travelling to south korea for plastic surgery in the next year or so? I'm 21 from Australia and am looking to get a DES Procedure and it would be my first time ever getting any surgical procedure done. This would also be my first time where i travel to Seoul (i also dont speak korean) and i am way too scared to do a solo trip.
I'm planning to get my nose and face contouring done at Nana! They replied the fastest comparing to the other places and I think their prices were reasonable? Anyways so excited! Can't wait til Septembrr