Faded Blue!

The faded blue looks best with light summer colors. I have a lot of dresses in white / cream / blue that go well with this color, but yes you are limited with this color choice. I suppose it would not go great with a lot of shades of red / purple or green for example. If you wear only black it looks great too as a contrast :smile: .
I would actually wear it with all those colors lol.

Reactions: CoachCruiser
Am I the only one that thinks faded blue looks different on the different leather types? I think the Pillow Tabby in nappa leather looks closest to Tiffany blue while pebbled leather items, glovetanned leather items, and crossgrain items look slightly different from it and each other. Of course, some of this is just by looking at a lot of pictures/videos online as I haven't seen Tabby IRL.

Am I the only one that thinks faded blue looks different on the different leather types? I think the Pillow Tabby in nappa leather looks closest to Tiffany blue while pebbled leather items, glovetanned leather items, and crossgrain items look slightly different from it and each other. Of course, some of this is just by looking at a lot of pictures/videos online as I haven't seen Tabby IRL.
I’ve seen them all in person and they are all pretty close to Tiffany blue. The differences aren’t as obvious IRL. But I agree that pics make them all look like different colors.

I just bought the Luna bag in faded blue. I was hoping to get the tote but it was sold out in faded blue. 50% off is hard to beat!
There are still some stores that have the faded blue tote. If you call one and they don't have it, they can look up to see which stores do (or you can chat with rep online to ask, but I find they are really slow at getting the info)

Reactions: darkangel07760
I agree. I liked it in the Cassie 19 but I thought it looked blah in the charms. Maybe it was just the lighting in the store.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I think this is more due to the lighting and camera settings. It is almost impossibly to catch the actual color on camera/iphone. I have a bag with the pebbled leather and one with the glovetanned leather and the color is identical on both. Not sure about the nappa leather though.

I think this is more due to the lighting and camera settings. It is almost impossibly to catch the actual color on camera/iphone. I have a bag with the pebbled leather and one with the glovetanned leather and the color is identical on both. Not sure about the nappa leather though.
Yup. I had them all together on the same counter at the store and really didn’t see much difference in color.

I am getting my faded blue Luna tomorrow! Does anyone else have this bag?
I just got mine yesterday. I just sprayed it with Apple Garde rain/stain protectant today (don't want to worry about color transfer) before transferring my items from my black/pewter Luna to my new faded blue Luna :smile:

While I love all the silver on the faded blue Cassie, the weight is too much for my bad shoulder. I decided that I will return my still factory wrapped Cassie 19 and keep the Luna because of the lighter weight.

I just got mine yesterday. I just sprayed it with Apple Garde rain/stain protectant today (don't want to worry about color transfer) before transferring my items from my black/pewter Luna to my new faded blue Luna :smile:

While I love all the silver on the faded blue Cassie, the weight is too much for my bad shoulder. I decided that I will return my still factory wrapped Cassie 19 and keep the Luna because of the lighter weight.
Awesome thank you for your thoughts!