Faded Blue!

I just ordered the day tote in faded blue. Might pick it up today or tomorrow. This blog's pictures sold me the bag. I hope the bag is as pretty in real life.

I originally wanted the Sammy but the opening and compartment size looks way too small. And I usually carry light, too. Unfortunate because the "refined leather" is to die for.

View attachment 5832371Here is the same bag with natural lighting
So happy you found your perfect faded blue bag. The Luna is so cute and the color is stunning!

Last edited:
Reactions: darkangel07760
I just ordered the day tote in faded blue. Might pick it up today or tomorrow. This blog's pictures sold me the bag. I hope the bag is as pretty in real life.

I originally wanted the Sammy but the opening and compartment size looks way too small. And I usually carry light, too. Unfortunate because the "refined leather" is to die for.

So happy you found your perfect faded blue bag. The Luna is so cute and the color is stunning!
Thank you so much!

• Love
Reactions: Naminé

I loaded up my Luna bag today and went grocery shopping with it and I realized that it is just a bit too small; sadly I am returning it but I bought the tote from macys so thanks for the info!!

Would love to hear your thoughts after you get the Day Tote! I'm actually considering it but can't decide, so I'd love to hear your opinion on it!
I find it a little heavy when I put my lightweight essentials inside of it, but not enough to hurt my shoulder. When I walk with it on the weight goes away. But I haven't put anything heavier in it to really judge how it feels yet.

I had the Theo tote but sold it and got this day tote instead, since the interior is easier to clean as opposed to Theo's suede lining. I wish I could turn back time and gotten the Day instead. I am not one that likes to baby bags and I feel Day will hold up better for me.

My minor gripes is that I wish it had feet studs and there was a pocket inside for the phone. But I usually tuck my phone in the pouch so it's fine.

If you're okay with it having zero pockets (I know that it's a huge dealbreaker for many), then I recommend it. It's a nice, sturdy tote that is great for travel, shopping and everyday.

I find it a little heavy when I put my lightweight essentials inside of it, but not enough to hurt my shoulder. When I walk with it on the weight goes away. But I haven't put anything heavier in it to really judge how it feels yet.

I had the Theo tote but sold it and got this day tote instead, since the interior is easier to clean as opposed to Theo's suede lining. I wish I could turn back time and gotten the Day instead. I am not one that likes to baby bags and I feel Day will hold up better for me.

My minor gripes is that I wish it had feet studs and there was a pocket inside for the phone. But I usually tuck my phone in the pouch so it's fine.

If you're okay with it having zero pockets (I know that it's a huge dealbreaker for many), then I recommend it. It's a nice, sturdy tote that is great for travel, shopping and everyday.

Thank you so much!! This is helpful. I have a City tote in purple right now that I use fairly often but the straps are much thinner, and I truly love the faded blue color. Not having a pocket isn't really a dealbreaker for me, especially since it comes with the little pouch.

Thank you so much!! This is helpful. I have a City tote in purple right now that I use fairly often but the straps are much thinner, and I truly love the faded blue color. Not having a pocket isn't really a dealbreaker for me, especially since it comes with the little pouch.
You're welcome! I absolutely love the Day! I am on my second day carrying it (first day was actually yesterday for a quick Target run), and the bag is starting to feel more and more comfortable on my thin, small shoulders. It's such a lovely bag!