Faded Blue!

I doubt that it does. Cassie 19 is thicker than Luna. Luna is shorter also and due to the half moon shape, you cannot fit certain things (could not fit a retail small wristlet in there because it is too tall for Luna).

Yeah it barely holds anything. I took a screenshot from the Coach site and even with a small wallet and phone, there's only little room left for other stuff without bulging the purse.
IMG_9817.jpeg

Does anyone know if the Luna holds as much as Cassie 19?

Definitely not! LOL I have the Cassie 19 in faded blue and I'm able to get everything I need in it for a day out (Coach half flap card case, Bastia, iPhone 12 Pro, small hand sanitizer, lip gloss, very small pill case, and sunglasses in a cloth case on top). I purchased the purple Luna because I loved the color and style so much in pictures, but once I got it, I immediately returned it. It didn't hold nearly as much and I just couldn't make it work for me. I think the shape of it limits what it can hold and how you can put things in it. It's a lot easier to tetris things into the Cassie 19.

Yeah it barely holds anything. I took a screenshot from the Coach site and even with a small wallet and phone, there's only little room left for other stuff without bulging the purse.
I can fit a half flap card case, small pouch (size of my palm), Kipling key pouch (size of LV cles), and a Longchamp cardholder without any bulging. I also have a small pill case (size of 3 fingers) and my iPhone 13 mini inside with those items.

I would say it fits a little more than my regular size Swinger for those looking for comparable sized bags.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I doubt that it does. Cassie 19 is thicker than Luna. Luna is shorter also and due to the half moon shape, you cannot fit certain things (could not fit a retail small wristlet in there because it is too tall for Luna).

View attachment 5835517

Definitely not! LOL I have the Cassie 19 in faded blue and I'm able to get everything I need in it for a day out (Coach half flap card case, Bastia, iPhone 12 Pro, small hand sanitizer, lip gloss, very small pill case, and sunglasses in a cloth case on top). I purchased the purple Luna because I loved the color and style so much in pictures, but once I got it, I immediately returned it. It didn't hold nearly as much and I just couldn't make it work for me. I think the shape of it limits what it can hold and how you can put things in it. It's a lot easier to tetris things into the Cassie 19.

I can fit a half flap card case, small pouch (size of my palm), Kipling key pouch (size of LV cles), and a Longchamp cardholder without any bulging. I also have a small pill case (size of 3 fingers) and my iPhone 13 mini inside with those items.

I would say it fits a little more than my regular size Swinger for those looking for comparable sized bags.
Thanks! I suspected as much. I'm glad I didn't get the Luna instead of the Cassie 19. I was considering it in the light violet color, since that color looks so pretty, but I guess I'll pass. I'm very happy with the size of Cassie 19. I can't go much smaller than that.

Dh just let me order a new Cassie 19 as my anniversary present from mercari. It also has faded blue tea rose bag charm as part of the bundle. Our anniversary is Friday and our wedding colors were magenta and Tiffany-ish blue. I have two regular size Cassie and this will be my first 19. I’m excited to have the silver chain that I can use with my pistachio pillow tabby and iridescent Nolita 15.

Last edited:
Some great sale prices people have seen on faded blue items at Dillards stores (not online because they never have the same prices):

Day Tote $103.25
Sammy 21 $157.xx (one person's store had this one down to only $70 but both sold out)
Kitt Messenger bag $61.25
Luna $103.25

Not as great, but still decent sale prices (online and in stores match so far):
Half Flap Card Holder $57
Wristlet $57
Wyn wallet $75
Zip around card case $45
Mini Skinny $45

*Before applicable sales tax. Unfortunately online won't price match store prices and store prices vary from store to store despite all being Dillards*

Some great sale prices people have seen on faded blue items at Dillards stores (not online because they never have the same prices):

Day Tote $103.25
Sammy 21 $157.xx (one person's store had this one down to only $70 but both sold out)
Kitt Messenger bag $61.25
Luna $103.25

Not as great, but still decent sale prices (online and in stores match so far):
Half Flap Card Holder $57
Wristlet $57
Wyn wallet $75
Zip around card case $45
Mini Skinny $45

*Before applicable sales tax. Unfortunately online won't price match store prices and store prices vary from store to store despite all being Dillards*

*sigh* I really wish there was a Dillard's near me to take advantage of the awesome in store prices!

*sigh* I really wish there was a Dillard's near me to take advantage of the awesome in store prices!
There are none in my state either, but they will do phone orders. $9.95 shipping on orders under $150. I bought a couple things from two different stores (one store was nice and waived the shipping fee for me).

Someone else reported that their store had the Kitt Messenger bag for only $30! It makes no sense that some of their stores have one price while others have a different price and then online offers yet a different price that doesn't match all the stores when clearancing items out.