Faded Blue!

Jan 23, 2013
Oh My God! I’m in love with the faded blue shade on the Pillow Tabby 18 and Cassie 19!!!! I really think that I want the pillow tabby 18 because it looks like an affordable option for the Fendi Baguette and Tiffany collab. Does anyone have these bags yet? I’m dying to see more pics!

Reactions: darkangel07760
Oh My God! I’m in love with the faded blue shade on the Pillow Tabby 18 and Cassie 19!!!! I really think that I want the pillow tabby 18 because it looks like an affordable option for the Fendi Baguette and Tiffany collab. Does anyone have these bags yet? I’m dying to see more pics!
There are some pictures of the Cassie 19 in the mini reveal thread.

• Love
Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I don't know about the other items, but the card case I just got from Macy's in faded blue is not identical to Tiffany blue. My house is covered in the T blue color (and a lot of their products). Coach faded blue leans too far blue- closer to light blue than T blue. I wonder if some of the pictures that I have seen were with flash or adjusted lighting to get it to match. IDK.

I am glad I only ordered the card case and wristlet (waiting on that). Maybe it looks closer to Tiffany blue on the pillow Tabby. The crossgrain card holder is going back. I will wait and see what the pebbled leather wristlet looks like before deciding on that one.

I don't know about the other items, but the card case I just got from Macy's in faded blue is not identical to Tiffany blue. My house is covered in the T blue color (and a lot of their products). Coach faded blue leans too far blue- closer to light blue than T blue. I wonder if some of the pictures that I have seen were with flash or adjusted lighting to get it to match. IDK.

I am glad I only ordered the card case and wristlet (waiting on that). Maybe it looks closer to Tiffany blue on the pillow Tabby. The crossgrain card holder is going back. I will wait and see what the pebbled leather wristlet looks like before deciding on that one.
I don’t know how the pebbled leather compares but here is a shot of the Tiffany box next to the pillow tabby. It’s pretty close! It’s slightly bluer and more faded as it is named but when I have it on my shelf with all of my Tiffany boxes, it just blends IMO. I’m really happy with it! It’s my dupe for the $5,500 Fendi bag haha! I have some luxury pieces but nothing on that price level

IMG_7064.jpeg