MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

I went in tonight to look at the metallic pink tweed mini that is part of 23S and walked out with this black sequined mini. As others have said about the same bag in yellow it is very hard to photograph and pictures hardly do it justice, particularly the iridescence of some of the sequins.

View attachment 5744989

View attachment 5744990

View attachment 5744991

View attachment 5744992
Both the pink tweed and this black sequined mini are gorgeous, but I agree with you, this one is a show stopper!
May I ask what the price of this beauty is?

I went in tonight to look at the metallic pink tweed mini that is part of 23S and walked out with this black sequined mini. As others have said about the same bag in yellow it is very hard to photograph and pictures hardly do it justice, particularly the iridescence of some of the sequins.

View attachment 5744989

View attachment 5744990

View attachment 5744991

View attachment 5744992
Wow! Wow! Wow! I thought the yellow version was beautiful, this is out of this world gorgeous. Congrats on this beauty.

Reactions: MomMomx3
Was lucky to get the sequin bag and yellow camelia WOC. Love the butter yellow color and adjustable strap. The sequin bag is the size of a mini and is stunning in person. Pics can't do it justice. Sorry the pic were taken quickly but it got wrapped up.

View attachment 5743766

View attachment 5743767
Yellow isn’t a color that I can wear well, but if I could I would buy several yellow bags from 23S. In person the color is simply lovely.