MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

I went in tonight to look at the metallic pink tweed mini that is part of 23S and walked out with this black sequined mini. As others have said about the same bag in yellow it is very hard to photograph and pictures hardly do it justice, particularly the iridescence of some of the sequins.

View attachment 5744989

View attachment 5744990

View attachment 5744991

View attachment 5744992
WOW totally obsessed with this! When I saw it on the buy list I just thought it’s a normal black sequin mini and overlooked it! So beautiful!!!

Reactions: Sylly
So I went into Chanel looking for a light colored bag and brought this home: the 23P logo flap in ecru lambskin!

I was concerned about getting a lambskin in a light color but this lambskin feels a bit more durable.
It’s the same size as a medium classic flap but more roomy since it doesn’t have a double flap. And the best part about this bag, the leather/chain strap is long enough to wear crossbody! I’ve been eyeing the heart crush bags, but I know that, for me, the all metal straps start to dig in and hurt after wearing it all day (yes, I’m looking at you, my beloved reissue 226).

I’m so smitten with her!:loveeyes:

Reactions: LCW884 and Joke
Reactions: Rainbowfish85
WOW totally obsessed with this! When I saw it on the buy list I just thought it’s a normal black sequin mini and overlooked it! So beautiful!!!
I have never seen a buy list but I do know that pictures don’t always do justice to the original. I wasn’t looking for a sequined bag. My SA encouraged me to dress it up and dress it down from evening gown to jeans. Why not?!

Wow. This blue is out of this world. It's SO pretty. You need a pink in your collection. Hahaha. Total enabler here. :biggrin:
Haha. I am engaged in the eternal search for the exact perfect shade of pink, but when I find it, I will buy it!!
Omg that blue color is amazing! I also love the white mini flap with the heart charms, any chance you still have the style # for it? Thanks!
The mini flap was a last minute addition for me. I don't usually go for "cute" but this chain is just special... they got it just right! Here's a pic of the tag. IMG_0949.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: waterlily112
I’m not sure when I’m going to financially recover from March, it’s been a big month at the shops. I grabbed this cute WOC at heathrow airport on my way home from London. Total impulse buy which I’m kind of regretting once I did the math. Oh well, you can’t take it with you! View attachment 5744681

I bought one too last week!! I love it so much. I'm waiting until spring/summer to wear it!

So I went into Chanel looking for a light colored bag and brought this home: the 23P logo flap in ecru lambskin!

I was concerned about getting a lambskin in a light color but this lambskin feels a bit more durable.
It’s the same size as a medium classic flap but more roomy since it doesn’t have a double flap. And the best part about this bag, the leather/chain strap is long enough to wear crossbody! I’ve been eyeing the heart crush bags, but I know that, for me, the all metal straps start to dig in and hurt after wearing it all day (yes, I’m looking at you, my beloved reissue 226).

I’m so smitten with her!:loveeyes:
Forgot to attach the pic:facepalm:

3D07D86A-84C8-4922-8805-1C03AA6F8886.jpeg