MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

So beautiful! I am interested in the adjustable version but in black (lambskin just like the pink One). Would you say that the quality of the lambskin of the adjustable is as good as the lambskin of the classic mini?
I feel that the classic mini is a little more plush & soft, the pink one seems to be more matte, but I still love how the leather feels!

I thought I was done with the price increase but she came home with me, she's so pretty. Mini rectangular patent blue/green with & without flash. View attachment 5738985View attachment 5738984
Congratulations! I think the mini is the perfect size for this beauty. My SA sent me pictures of a Medium CF that felt like too much. Besides, I have my eye on a tweed mini-flap from 23S and I need to save my pennies!

I picked up this camellia WOC in Lambskin today because I fell in love with the strap, they just got it in this morning. But I also got this Lambskin mini flap with the poker chips on it last week…I can’t decide between the 2!

View attachment 5740047

View attachment 5740048
Both gorgeous bag. Congrats! Normally I prefer plain leather interwoven chain over all metal chain. However, the camellia is so special. Such a hard decision

Both gorgeous bag. Congrats! Normally I prefer plain leather interwoven chain over all metal chain. However, the camellia is so special. Such a hard decision
I totally agree! I love the traditional interwoven strap as well & generally prefer it. But this is just soo unique…and that beautiful adjustable camelia caught my eye. Decisions, Decisions…

Found this pink beauty with an adjustable strap at 31 rue cambon, then walked over to 19 rue cambon and finally found a mini! Thanks for letting me share
View attachment 5739207

View attachment 5739208
Congratulations on your beautiful purchases!
The pink bag is the loveliest one I've seen this year. Such a fabulous color and the camellia detail is so special.

Is the size same as the mini?

I picked up this camellia WOC in Lambskin today because I fell in love with the strap, they just got it in this morning. But I also got this Lambskin mini flap with the poker chips on it last week…I can’t decide between the 2!

View attachment 5740047

View attachment 5740048
Hi, is the camelia WOC identical to classic WOCs or is there any difference in size or interior? If possible, could you share a few photos of the inside and possible back? I'm thinking on this one, so additional photos would be helpful. Good luck with your choice, I'm a fan of the camelia as well, but there will always be more black WOCs!

Hi, is the camelia WOC identical to classic WOCs or is there any difference in size or interior? If possible, could you share a few photos of the inside and possible back? I'm thinking on this one, so additional photos would be helpful. Good luck with your choice, I'm a fan of the camelia as well, but there will always be more black WOCs!
It is identical to the other WOCs. The dimensions are 7.5 x 4.8x 1.4, the interior is red with 6 card slots, it’s made in Italy, & it retails for $4200. I just love that it’s a traditional WOC design, but the chain makes it unique. They had the small version of this bag in store, which was also beautiful.

59292EDB-6938-4557-A192-F017F3D8F4EF.jpeg

CB7FE79E-2FFD-4BE7-9E1F-D6F8D489992E.jpeg

7D64418C-23A2-41E2-9ECB-30743E3A28F4.jpeg

I totally agree! I love the traditional interwoven strap as well & generally prefer it. But this is just soo unique…and that beautiful adjustable camelia caught my eye. Decisions, Decisions…
That camellia WOC is gorgeous, but also like the mini with the unique chain. Do you have to return one? Can't you keep both?