MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Went for Bday shopping w/hubby and came home with this beautiful tweed bomber jacket with embellishments. :love:I love bomber jackets and to have this piece as my very first Chanel RTW makes it that much more special. It is from a couple of seasons ago (22A) which I don't mind 'cause I LOVE this jacket! :heart: Thanks for letting me share~ :yahoo:

View attachment 5741856

View attachment 5741857

View attachment 5741858
22A is a spectacular collection, and if I could go back and buy everything now that I’ve see the more recent stuff, I would. That jacket is AWESOME!!!! You look amazing! So jelly

22A is a spectacular collection, and if I could go back and buy everything now that I’ve see the more recent stuff, I would. That jacket is AWESOME!!!! You look amazing! So jelly
Thank you very much! I did try some pieces from recent collections and something just seemed off. I'm just thrilled I came home with this one. :heart:

I picked this up @ Neiman Marcus today, it’s part of the new collection. It is Lambskin, leather lined and labeled as a clutch/purse. It’s such a unique design that caught my eye, and had a long enough chain to be a crossbody on my 5’8” frame.
I would love to get other peoples thoughts on it!

View attachment 5741766

View attachment 5741767

View attachment 5741768
I quite like it. I think it's very unique with the back zipper, makes getting items really quick without having to open the flap. What are the dimensions? What can you comfortably fit inside? Is it bigger than a WOC? Sorry for the barrage of questions. I'm really interested in this piece. How much is it?

LOVELY!!! Is the camelia a WOC???? May I ask what the prcie was... I really love it...
got this was well yesterday! It's pretty much the same size as a small CF. And definitely very "sturdy" with a good shape. I was also looking at pictures of the small black flap bags with that chain "top handle" and the C coin, but they are completely unstructured (like a medium Chanel 19).

I find they are getting sloppy with disclosures. I just bought a bag and had a similar issue but I still love the bag so I didn’t make a fuss. I hope things go well for you, whatever outcome that may be (keeping it with a discount or whatever you decide).
They were rude and didn’t care. They admitted fault but said there’s nothing they could do. That’s really messed up for a company. I’ll probably keep the bag but I’m not ever buying from them again. It was my first and last purchase honestly. It’s not like the bag was cheap by any means. For the amount I spent, I’d rather purchase in the boutique and not have to worry.

I quite like it. I think it's very unique with the back zipper, makes getting items really quick without having to open the flap. What are the dimensions? What can you comfortably fit inside? Is it bigger than a WOC? Sorry for the barrage of questions. I'm really interested in this piece. How much is it?
Hello!
It is definitely bigger than a WOC. The Dimensions are 8 x 5 in the front area, and 7.7mx 4 in the back pouch. It’s slim but it stretches easily without overpacking the bag
The back area could fit 2 phones and a lip gloss…a cell phone, slim zipped card holder, lip gloss, and key..
The front fits a mini iPad, my inhaler, and keys and lip gloss..or a small slim zip pouch or wallet, inhaler, keys, lip balm. Or small glasses case, lip gloss, and keys..etc.
My phone is an Samsung S10e. it actually fits quite a bit! More than a mini bag!!
Here is the tag & examples of what fits.

I paid $5100 for it.

B9FA44F5-4B52-49E9-8370-42D37B2BCD9F.jpeg

889E9FBB-E023-4F56-80DB-739378AF8140.jpeg

F76538A9-2D28-481E-B586-1BA1723E46CE.jpeg

FC7E4E34-402E-4644-AE4A-58947A85F30A.jpeg

7E00CD15-C087-40C6-92CE-DCD8AD965B6B.jpeg

978F8C41-4160-4D31-8ABB-ABCBC4A5F281.jpeg

Hello!
It is definitely bigger than a WOC. The Dimensions are 8 x 5 in the front area, and 7.7mx 4 in the back pouch. It’s slim but it stretches easily without overpacking the bag
The back area could fit 2 phones and a lip gloss…a cell phone, slim zipped card holder, lip gloss, and key..
The front fits a mini iPad, my inhaler, and keys and lip gloss..or a small slim zip pouch or wallet, inhaler, keys, lip balm. Or small glasses case, lip gloss, and keys..etc.
My phone is an Samsung S10e. it actually fits quite a bit! More than a mini bag!!

I paid $5100 for it.

View attachment 5742490

View attachment 5742491

View attachment 5742492

View attachment 5742493

View attachment 5742494

View attachment 5742495
This style bag was $1200ish previously, I had bought this model several times, the price had increased so much now!

Hello!

I paid $5100 for it.

View attachment 5742490

View attachment 5742491

View attachment 5742492

View attachment 5742493

View attachment 5742494

View attachment 5742495
Oooh I love that it fits an ipad mini! Is the lining leather?