MARCH 2023 Chanel Purchases

Small pink classic flap in GHW! I walked into one boutique and they didn’t have any stock, but when I walked into the second boutique, the SA pulled this out for me!

4852098E-8B45-452D-81A4-A8F2EBDCF9CF.jpegE6970A6F-5FF1-40F4-B8DB-9864D00920B5.jpeg66CC19F7-A8CC-4616-A3FA-319D78BE870E.jpeg

My tiny (but growing…) collection. I bought the black medium bag last year as my birthday present, and the pink small bag is this year’s present. My friend is already joking about driving to the boutiques again next year.

Btw is the gold hardware now beige gold / champagne gold? The pink bag has more of a light gold hardware whereas the black bag is a darker gold hardware.

Small pink classic flap in GHW! I walked into one boutique and they didn’t have any stock, but when I walked into the second boutique, the SA pulled this out for me!

View attachment 5740580View attachment 5740581View attachment 5740582

My tiny (but growing…) collection. I bought the black medium bag last year as my birthday present, and the pink small bag is this year’s present. My friend is already joking about driving to the boutiques again next year.

Btw is the gold hardware now beige gold / champagne gold? The pink bag has more of a light gold hardware whereas the black bag is a darker gold hardware.

Gorgeous! Happy birthday :smile: It might be light gold hardware? Which is personally my favorite!

Reactions: bohomojo
Been longing for the So Black Chevron Reissue with the edge stitching and iridescent hw since giving up one yrs. ago that unfortunately came defective in the mail. Fast forward this year I finally found one in the 225 size! I do love this one so much. It may just be my holy grail amongst all Chanel bags I have. Perfect size, color, chain length and can be used for either yg, wg and rg jewelries. A win-win! Thank you for letting me share. :smile:

86948AAE-BCA8-47C7-A78B-6E6BB2294033.jpeg