Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Well I walked with hubby in to buy the Lockme ever mini in Rose T my CA ordered and hubby didn’t like it! I felt a bit sad and he is always honest with his opinions but very blunt.. anyway I ended up leaving with the alma bb in Rose Ballerine, I’ve always loved the colour but don’t usually go for epi leather, I'm unexpectedly happy with this purchase!

View attachment 5722010

View attachment 5722012

This little pink beauty belongs in your collection :smile:. It’s the sweetest shade of pink in the most classic silhouette IMO. I love mine and wished they have this color in the US (discontinued since late 2020 or early 2021). I also like the Rose T Lockme ever mini a lot but again, they don’t offer the color in the US (lucky for me since I don’t want to spend that much :lol:). Congrats and enjoy :smile:

Well I walked with hubby in to buy the Lockme ever mini in Rose T my CA ordered and hubby didn’t like it! I felt a bit sad and he is always honest with his opinions but very blunt.. anyway I ended up leaving with the alma bb in Rose Ballerine, I’ve always loved the colour but don’t usually go for epi leather, I'm unexpectedly happy with this purchase!

View attachment 5722010

View attachment 5722012
Congratulations @fyn72. I agree with @bbcerisette66 and @Iamminda. Your hubby has great taste:smile:. Enjoy wearing your beautiful Alma in good health and happiness:hugs:

Okayyy so you may remember me being absolutely nuts that one weekend and buying 5 bags in the same day?

Well here are the LV ones. I was going to check out the Sac Plat BB but walked out with this spotty friend. I really loved how it fit me crossbody, and of course you can carry it other ways too. And i really like the wider strap and the fact that it comes with the coin pouch.

View attachment 5722115

The croisette was on my wishlist as a perfect summer bag, so I got that as well.

View attachment 5722116

The 3 other bags I will post on the cheating thread.. I’ve only taken photos of 1 of them, so have to take those first before posting.
But I am super happy with what I got, and feel so blessed to be able to get such beautiful things in my life. :heart:
Yes. Your multi-dot friend happens to be my favorite piece from this collection. The size, functionality, the proportion of the dots are all just perfect. Enjoy it in great health.

• Love
Reactions: LvoeAlways
Congratulations @fyn72. I agree with @bbcerisette66 and @Iamminda. Your hubby has great taste:smile:. Enjoy wearing your beautiful Alma in good health and happiness:hugs:
Thank you @
It is beautiful ! Alma is so timeless and the colour is gorgeous. Congrats my sweetie :heart: :tup:
This is so gorgeous and a wonderful addition to your pink collection! :heart: :heart: :heart: :girlsigh: Congratulations!
This is absolutely STUNNING! I love Alma BB in epi, and in the light pink shades especially. Congrats, its a stunner!

This little pink beauty belongs in your collection :smile:. It’s the sweetest shade of pink in the most classic silhouette IMO. I love mine and wished they have this color in the US (discontinued since late 2020 or early 2021). I also like the Rose T Lockme ever mini a lot but again, they don’t offer the color in the US (lucky for me since I don’t want to spend that much :lol:). Congrats and enjoy :smile:
Thank you lovelies! Very sweet of you to say xo :hugs:

Finallyyyy got my hands on the nano speedy and it came with me to work. Nostalgic for me as I carried the mini HL when I was back in college many moons ago. Apparently my taste has not changed at all. I purchased the 2mm Samorga insert. I love it because it makes it easy to get in and out of the small opening. When I unzip the bag, the insert keeps the top slightly open and the structure helps me get my things in at out very easily. IMG_0329.jpgIMG_0330.jpg IMG_0331.jpg

An orange package came today :love: Hubby asked me if I could visit him at work and I said "No." With no guilt in sight, I rushed home after work and opened the package. :biggrin::graucho: I can visit him anytime after.. :P:angel: Pics don't do justice to its stunning color.:love:

View attachment 5722870
Beautiful! I have been eyeing this bag, so this photo is killing me right now. lol. I have nano noe in tourterelle, but I am trying to justify getting this by telling myself they are not the same because the noe is bi-color. lol