Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Beautiful! I have been eyeing this bag, so this photo is killing me right now. lol. I have nano noe in tourterelle, but I am trying to justify getting this by telling myself they are not the same because the noe is bi-color. lol
You won't regret buying this bag. The color is so easy to match with anything. :love: it looks like taupe, gray or dark beige depending on lighting hehehe.

• Love
Reactions: Cathindy
How big of a Notebook can you fit in here? Do we get this in usual prints too? Would be perfect for my planner

I have no clue what size notebook, didn't even think about that when I ordered it :smile: I looked online but didn't see it in LV regular prints just in Comics and in Graffiti print. The size is in between the medium and large ring agenda. Now the search for a notebook is on :smile:

I just visited my parents home to pick up my package :love:

This is my very first jewelery piece and I am absolutely in love :nuts::love: such a beautiful piece! Rose gold is my absolutely favorite material and the diamond in it adds the perfect touch:amuse:

Actually I only planned this as a backup purchase if the denim shirt, that I will pick up next weekend, would not fit, since I picked one size down.
But my SA in Berlin was soooo nice to me, I couldn’t say no, so I also had to buy it :lol: She went to the store to show me pictures and gave me information even though she is on holiday haha. So lovely.

B724C972-A652-4C66-9987-8F7E1DB1FCF5.jpeg

DEEBB82E-E939-42B4-B8F0-6553E7DF1341.jpeg

689ADDA3-58B0-4025-B8C9-8356F11B312F.jpeg

FD45006F-3052-4A1F-B31A-89D919A76CF2.jpeg