Fun February 2023 Purchases!

I’m obsessed with this rose Miami over the moon bag. I missed out on the dragon fruit one and I’m glad I did because I prefer this shade of pink! I usually buy bags with gold hardware, but the silver is so pretty with this color. I think this will be a fun one!

View attachment 5725940
Perfect shade of pink..playful and hot! Could you do some mod shots if you’re comfortable? I’d love to see how it lays and also what fits! Is it really small?

Reactions: Iamminda
I always wondered who bought the Passy. It's such an elegant bag but totally under the radar compared to the Pochette Metis. It's really wonderful to see someone here with it.

And the micro Metis. OMG it's so cute. What fits inside? :heart:
Not much fits at all. I could fit my key cles with key fob and house key along with a stack of cards and cash. I’m going to use it more like a SLG grab and go in my larger bags rather than a mini bag. I have watched YouTube videos that show other configurations that make it seem much roomier.

D7B89A52-7685-4999-8FF9-5AE024DF290D.jpeg

Sharing my yesterday’s haul - went to get the new Clemence and ended up finding a perfect Alma bb in mono, which I’ve been looking for for a long time already! My lovely SA found me a luggage tag too :girlsigh:
View attachment 5721348View attachment 5721346View attachment 5721345
Love your haul! And that reverse mono wallet is so tempting! But I usually only use very small wallets or coin purses…! But so pretty!
The strap is with the original monogram speedy 20, the one that is not adjustable. A lot of people did not like this strap because it was too short. But at 5’2, the length is perfect for me. I don’t like using it with my speedy 20 but love the pop of color with this dark brooding bag. There are probably a ton available on FASHIONPHILE since lots of people were selling them.
Thank you for that info! It would be perfect for me, too then as I am also 5“2‘! Wow I just checked, they all sell this piece for quite some bucks…

Not much fits at all. I could fit my key cles with key fob and house key along with a stack of cards and cash. I’m going to use it more like a SLG grab and go in my larger bags rather than a mini bag. I have watched YouTube videos that show other configurations that make it seem much roomier.

View attachment 5726001
Oh, the mini Metis looks like a different type of wallet on a chain! How nice! And so cute! Congrats to your new pieces!

I can list now that I’ve 100% decided to keep the Capucines. And then my new speedy 25 just arrived today.

I’m not a huge speedy gal but I regretted not getting it last time in empriente so here it is.

View attachment 5725509
Your capucine is absolutely gorgeous!!! How unique. The speedy 2r is great too, totally different of course. But that shimmery pinky silver, oh my :love:

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I’m obsessed with this rose Miami over the moon bag. I missed out on the dragon fruit one and I’m glad I did because I prefer this shade of pink! I usually buy bags with gold hardware, but the silver is so pretty with this color. I think this will be a fun one!

View attachment 5725940
This color with silver is stunning!! Pinks like this always send me (usually to the nearest boutique :P ) you got a real beauty! Enjoy.

Love your haul! And that reverse mono wallet is so tempting! But I usually only use very small wallets or coin purses…! But so pretty!

Thank you for that info! It would be perfect for me, too then as I am also 5“2‘! Wow I just checked, they all sell this piece for quite some bucks…

Oh, the mini Metis looks like a different type of wallet on a chain! How nice! And so cute! Congrats to your new pieces!
Thank you so much hun for your sweet comment!:hbeat: I’ve been also much more into compact purses or cardholders recently, but just couldn’t handle the beauty of the new Clemence and had to get her!:love: I’ve seen several new wallets in reverse mono that have been released lately - maybe you could get something like Victorine in reverse mono instead? ;)

Reactions: DrTr
An orange package came today :love: Hubby asked me if I could visit him at work and I said "No." With no guilt in sight, I rushed home after work and opened the package. :biggrin::graucho: I can visit him anytime after.. :P:angel: Pics don't do justice to its stunning color.:love:

View attachment 5722870
OMG this bag is such a beauty!:love::loveeyes: Love this color - feeling tempted by it as well! :girlsigh:The embossing on yours is so deep :tup::loveeyes: congrats and enjoy!:hbeat:

Reactions: athousandmhiles24