Fun February 2023 Purchases!

I just visited my parents home to pick up my package :love:

This is my very first jewelery piece and I am absolutely in love :nuts::love: such a beautiful piece! Rose gold is my absolutely favorite material and the diamond in it adds the perfect touch:amuse:

Actually I only planned this as a backup purchase if the denim shirt, that I will pick up next weekend, would not fit, since I picked one size down.
But my SA in Berlin was soooo nice to me, I couldn’t say no, so I also had to buy it :lol: She went to the store to show me pictures and gave me information even though she is on holiday haha. So lovely.

View attachment 5725447

View attachment 5725448

View attachment 5725449

View attachment 5725450
Beautiful. Congrats

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
My new Alma bb I ordered online and had sent to a store! Earlier, I was debating if I wanted to wait for an Epi bright color for Spring, but decided I wanted a navy crossbody anyways! My service at Old Orchard LV was phenomenal.

I also did a no color hot stamp on my key thingy. Very subtle. Color is Indigo.

View attachment 5726694
Congratulations @PocketFullOfPosies7. Your Alma is a beautiful classic. Wear her in good health and happiness:hugs:

Reactions: PocketFullOfPosies7
Ordered View attachment 5727033View attachment 5727034View attachment 5727035on Friday and delivered on Saturday! My very first Speedy and it's beautiful!
This is like LV meets Celine and Gucci. I'm just astounded so I posted again.
I saw on the website that in handbags this print comes in the speedy, neverfull, and Felicie.

I might go for the neverfull because one can never have too many neverfulls. But I'm on serious ban island, but this is really tempting me.....