Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Got the Louis Vuitton x Kusama mini pochette a few days ago. I wanted something small from this collaboration as I didn't think I'd be able to incorporate a bigger item into my wardrobe. But since I l've had this little beauty I'm so much wanting to wear it out as a bag! I'm contemplating exchanging it for the mono & dots Multi Pochette. I'm not sure if I'd wear the Multi Pochette as is, maybe it's a bit too much for me, but I thought I'd be able to wear the bigger pochette separately as Pochette Accessoires (I have a strap from my Pochette Accessoires), and wear the smaller one separately as well maybe for a dressier occasion with the chain (it fits my phone) and use the round coin purse for jewelry when I travel or other smaller items. I look at the mini pochette and I feel it's a waste to use such a beautiful inside my bags as a catch all.... Also I don't have any colorful bags in my collection and I've been wanting to add something fun. Surprisingly this color combo goes well with a lot of outfits, especially easy to pair with blue jeans and simple single color tshirts or sweaters. What do you guys think? It's it worth exchanging for a bigger item?

PXL_20230226_223845504.jpg

PXL_20230226_223905082.jpg

PXL_20230226_223919420.jpg

PXL_20230226_223911967.jpg

Last edited:
Got the Louis Vuitton x Kusama mini pochette a few days ago. I wanted something small from this collaboration as I didn't think I'd be able to incorporate a bigger item into my wardrobe. But since I l've had this little beauty I'm so much wanting to wear it out as a bag! I'm contemplating exchanging it for the mono & dots Multi Pochette. I'm not sure if I'd wear the Multi Pochette as is, maybe it's a bit too much for me, but I thought I'd be able to wear the bigger pochette separately as Pochette Accessoires (I have a strap from my Pochette Accessoires), and wear the smaller one separately as well maybe for a dressier occasion with the chain (it fits my phone) and use the round coin purse for jewelry when I travel or other smaller items. I look at the mini pochette and I feel it's a waste to use such a beautiful inside my bags as a catch all.... Also I don't have any colorful bags in my collection and I've been wanting to add something fun. Surprisingly this color combo goes well with a lot of outfits, especially easy to pair with blue jeans and simple single color tshirts or sweaters. What do you guys think? It's it worth exchanging for a bigger item?

View attachment 5727477

View attachment 5727478

View attachment 5727479

View attachment 5727480
It looks like you have already figured out how to use each of them…I’d say go for it! :lol:

Got the Louis Vuitton x Kusama mini pochette a few days ago. I wanted something small from this collaboration as I didn't think I'd be able to incorporate a bigger item into my wardrobe. But since I l've had this little beauty I'm so much wanting to wear it out as a bag! I'm contemplating exchanging it for the mono & dots Multi Pochette. I'm not sure if I'd wear the Multi Pochette as is, maybe it's a bit too much for me, but I thought I'd be able to wear the bigger pochette separately as Pochette Accessoires (I have a strap from my Pochette Accessoires), and wear the smaller one separately as well maybe for a dressier occasion with the chain (it fits my phone) and use the round coin purse for jewelry when I travel or other smaller items. I look at the mini pochette and I feel it's such a waste to use such a beautiful I'm as inside my bags as a catch all....What do you guys think? It's it worth exchanging for a bigger item?

View attachment 5727477

View attachment 5727478

View attachment 5727479

View attachment 5727480
I thought about everything you are thinking about. The mini pochette seems wasteful considering that it will stay in your bigger bag most of the time.

Meanwhile the Multi Pochette in this collaboration seems way too busy, and you'd have to wear the items separately.....otherwise it's like sensory overload.

In all seriousness, when I thought about this collection, the nano speedy jumped out at me, but personally I find the bag too small for my needs.

Then in store I thought the neverfull is useful, and my favorite is actually the OnTheGo PM, somehow the dots and the shape really works well to bring out the uniqueness of this whimsical design.

PS: You don't have to buy something from this collection. We all experience the fear of missing out, but if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

I thought about everything you are thinking about. The mini pochette seems wasteful considering that it will stay in your bigger bag most of the time.

Meanwhile the Multi Pochette in this collaboration seems way too busy, and you'd have to wear the items separately.....otherwise it's like sensory overload.

In all seriousness, when I thought about this collection, the nano speedy jumped out at me, but personally I find the bag too small for my needs.

Then in store I thought the neverfull is useful, and my favorite is actually the OnTheGo PM, somehow the dots and the shape really works well to bring out the uniqueness of this whimsical design.

PS: You don't have to buy something from this collection. We all experience the fear of missing out, but if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
@Grande Latte summed it up beautifully, IMO. I was thinking the same thing, ordered the Sarah, returned it because the dots made me crazy and it didn’t have the outside pocket. Started the FOMO, thought about minI pochette just to have something. Finally decided on the Attrape (? Sp) because I wanted the perfume anyway, and now I have something from the collection.

@Grande Latte summed it up beautifully, IMO. I was thinking the same thing, ordered the Sarah, returned it because the dots made me crazy and it didn’t have the outside pocket. Started the FOMO, thought about minI pochette just to have something. Finally decided on the Attrape (? Sp) because I wanted the perfume anyway, and now I have something from the collection.
This is what I did as well! At first I wanted something with the multi dots print but once the collection came out I felt a bag was just too much print & too many different colors for me (I guess I prefer the previous Kusama collection). I had the Attrape-Reves perfume sample and really loved it, so on a whim I just ordered that instead. The bottle is lovely and it smells gorgeous so I’m happy ❤️

This is what I did as well! At first I wanted something with the multi dots print but once the collection came out I felt a bag was just too much print & too many different colors for me (I guess I prefer the previous Kusama collection). I had the Attrape-Reves perfume sample and really loved it, so on a whim I just ordered that instead. The bottle is lovely and it smells gorgeous so I’m happy ❤️
That's how I felt initially about these dots! Wouldn't think I could pull this off as a bag, but since having the mini pochette in my possession lol, I've really come to love the dots and I want to wear them outside. I think multi Pochette is a good option with many variations of how one could use it. I totally understand why many people don't like this collab though.