Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Really happy to share my new PM in bi-color, MIF. I absolutely love the color combination and the red interior.
I had hesitated a bit because of the large logo and how common the PM is, but I decided to overlook it as I have mono bags and the bag is popular because it’s well loved. So I plan to enjoy this work of art!

Attachments

• 9AA47905-8FAD-4084-A846-CD5DB7F3CDB9.jpeg
    9AA47905-8FAD-4084-A846-CD5DB7F3CDB9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 095BF66F-A7A6-4963-B656-9056245C6A8F.jpeg
    095BF66F-A7A6-4963-B656-9056245C6A8F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
Really happy to share my new PM in bi-color, MIF. I absolutely love the color combination and the red interior.
I had hesitated a bit because of the large logo and how common the PM is, but I decided to overlook it as I have mono bags and the bag is popular because it’s well loved. So I plan to enjoy this work of art!
She looks gorgeous and very luxurious! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Brucewayne13
I love the red interior as well!

• Love
Reactions: Brucewayne13
Oh how i love bicolor empreinte! Especially the Black, its so beautiful! Congrats xx

Sharing my fun February purchase of x YK multi Pochette :biggrin: I exchanged the mini pochette from this collection to a Multi Pochette. I think it looks super fun! My clothes are usually minimalistic, so it's quite easy to incorporate the dots into different looks. I've been wearing these two pochettes separately, but I think I can pull off a "full" Multi Pochette look in summer with a simple jeans white tshirt look.

PXL_20230228_163012602.jpg

PXL_20230228_165415859.jpg

PXL_20230228_165424459.jpg

I’m obsessed with this rose Miami over the moon bag. I missed out on the dragon fruit one and I’m glad I did because I prefer this shade of pink! I usually buy bags with gold hardware, but the silver is so pretty with this color. I think this will be a fun one!

View attachment 5725940
Update on the Rose Miami Over the Moon bag: I still love it! I’ve never had a bag draw so much attention. I noticed people staring at it. People commented how much they loved it and some people wanted to come up to me and touch it lol. This was in an area where a lot of people have designer bags. This is not the bag to wear if you want to walk around unnoticed.

Sharing my fun February purchase of x YK multi Pochette :biggrin: I exchanged the mini pochette from this collection to a Multi Pochette. I think it looks super fun! My clothes are usually minimalistic, so it's quite easy to incorporate the dots into different looks. I've been wearing these two pochettes separately, but I think I can pull off a "full" Multi Pochette look in summer with a simple jeans white tshirt look.

View attachment 5732610

View attachment 5732611

View attachment 5732612
Congratulations @Maria333 on your special multipochette. Wear it in good health and happiness :hugs: