Fun February 2023 Purchases!

Well I walked with hubby in to buy the Lockme ever mini in Rose T my CA ordered and hubby didn’t like it! I felt a bit sad and he is always honest with his opinions but very blunt.. anyway I ended up leaving with the alma bb in Rose Ballerine, I’ve always loved the colour but don’t usually go for epi leather, I'm unexpectedly happy with this purchase!

View attachment 5722010

622B4B42-1C68-4DE4-BD19-57B10366DBBF.jpeg

Well I walked with hubby in to buy the Lockme ever mini in Rose T my CA ordered and hubby didn’t like it! I felt a bit sad and he is always honest with his opinions but very blunt.. anyway I ended up leaving with the alma bb in Rose Ballerine, I’ve always loved the colour but don’t usually go for epi leather, I'm unexpectedly happy with this purchase!

View attachment 5722010

View attachment 5722012
It is beautiful ! Alma is so timeless and the colour is gorgeous. Congrats my sweetie :heart: :tup:

View attachment 5722010

View attachment 5722012

This is absolutely STUNNING! I love Alma BB in epi, and in the light pink shades especially. Congrats, its a stunner!

Okayyy so you may remember me being absolutely nuts that one weekend and buying 5 bags in the same day?

Well here are the LV ones. I was going to check out the Sac Plat BB but walked out with this spotty friend. I really loved how it fit me crossbody, and of course you can carry it other ways too. And i really like the wider strap and the fact that it comes with the coin pouch.

529126F2-F1B2-4485-B412-36BA79F7DEF6.jpeg

The croisette was on my wishlist as a perfect summer bag, so I got that as well.

4A3C4E16-5381-4025-B9E0-339D346F0D1D.jpeg

The 3 other bags I will post on the cheating thread.. I’ve only taken photos of 1 of them, so have to take those first before posting.
But I am super happy with what I got, and feel so blessed to be able to get such beautiful things in my life. :heart:

Okayyy so you may remember me being absolutely nuts that one weekend and buying 5 bags in the same day?

Well here are the LV ones. I was going to check out the Sac Plat BB but walked out with this spotty friend. I really loved how it fit me crossbody, and of course you can carry it other ways too. And i really like the wider strap and the fact that it comes with the coin pouch.

View attachment 5722115

The croisette was on my wishlist as a perfect summer bag, so I got that as well.

View attachment 5722116

The 3 other bags I will post on the cheating thread.. I’ve only taken photos of 1 of them, so have to take those first before posting.
But I am super happy with what I got, and feel so blessed to be able to get such beautiful things in my life. :heart:
Congrats! Pls. Post your other bags!

I admit I’m the influencer in this family. These men’s bags are so enticing. Meet the new member of the family. Men’s Trio Messenger.

View attachment 5721819

View attachment 5721820

View attachment 5721821
Twins on this one! Love it. I frantically searched when it dropped a few years ago. This bag is so versatile and you can wear it multiple ways, like you show. I love lots of “men’s pieces” a term I find funny because we should all wear any bag we want any way we want! I also love this bag as a bad weather bag too - rain is no worry. I have a matching CCH, double phone pouch, keepall 50 and keepall xs. You might say I love mono eclipse and mono eclipse reverse. Enjoy your fab bag!

I added some pics of the way that LV presented it in the store with the reverse side of the smaller pouch showing. My mom prefers the black on black look and surprisingly so do I. I think the silver studs exposed on the black side look great. The strap comes with the coin pouch which I prefer to a cles because I would use it as a change purse, not for keys. But the strap with the pouch is way too busy for me. Again, why are the men’s bags so much more practical than the women’s bags. Each pouch is bigger than the women’s equivalent. The zippers are smooth and the bag is nice and soft against the body. Protrudes less than the keepall. 25 cm long, 4.5 cm deep, 18 cm high. Funny thing. 25 cm seems to be the magic number. That front pouch - no more rummaging for the cell phone. It’s huge. But it really isn’t for people who dislike the asymmetry of the front pouch against the back one. Sometimes one side is higher than the other.

View attachment 5721841

View attachment 5721842

View attachment 5721843

View attachment 5721844

View attachment 5721845

View attachment 5721846

View attachment 5721872
Great review again! I would add it’s fun to wear each pouch separately too with different straps as needed. The big pouch I often wear to salon appts as a Protection against any spots on light colored bags.

• Love
Reactions: EpiFanatic
Twins on this one! Love it. I frantically searched when it dropped a few years ago. This bag is so versatile and you can wear it multiple ways, like you show. I love lots of “men’s pieces” a term I find funny because we should all wear any bag we want any way we want! I also love this bag as a bad weather bag too - rain is no worry. I have a matching CCH, double phone pouch, keepall 50 and keepall xs. You might say I love mono eclipse and mono eclipse reverse. Enjoy your fab bag!
Thank you so much. Wow. You’ve been enjoying these mono eclipse bags for a while. How clever of you to figure out so early that they’re so great. I’m late to the party. If you’re of a mind, would you please share a pic of your fabulous collection?

Reactions: Aliluvlv

View attachment 5722010

View attachment 5722012
This is so gorgeous and a wonderful addition to your pink collection! :heart: :heart: :heart: :girlsigh: Congratulations!