ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Well, mine isn’t an engagement ring, not 16 carats…I bought it myself years ago as I’m a Siamese cat Mom..(I also have a platinum Fancy Intense Blue which I’d like to trade to a Vivid Blue diamond one day..

My ring is just being remounted, as I wore it All of the time and the shank wore too thin, and the diamond turned..

It’s GRAFF GIA DIF Marquise, 1.08ct-one day I’ll upgrade that to a 2ct DFL Type 11a XXX, but I can’t afford that yet, but I love my diamond..

View attachment 5699003
Your ring is stunning! How was your experience at Graff? Which location did you visit? I am planning a trip to one of their stores soon to looks at a new ering plus wedding bands.

Reactions: cecchetti
Well, mine isn’t an engagement ring, not 16 carats…I bought it myself years ago as I’m a Siamese cat Mom..(I also have a platinum Fancy Intense Blue which I’d like to trade to a Vivid Blue diamond one day..

My ring is just being remounted, as I wore it All of the time and the shank wore too thin, and the diamond turned..

It’s GRAFF GIA DIF Marquise, 1.08ct-one day I’ll upgrade that to a 2ct DFL Type 11a XXX, but I can’t afford that yet, but I love my diamond..

View attachment 5699003
I love marquise diamonds!!! And it represents your Siamese cat’s eyes, mesmerizing diamonds for mesmerizing eyes!
And obviously I love Graff lol

Reactions: cecchetti
I love marquise diamonds!!! And it represents your Siamese cat’s eyes, mesmerizing diamonds for mesmerizing eyes!
And obviously I love Graff lol
Yes my dream would be a GRAFF Flawless Vivid Blue marquise 2ct diamond in platinum, but the way my life has turned out, any Vivid Blue marquise will be Boodles rather than GRAFF, having turned down a proposal as I was just too young at the time…
My fingers aren’t long enough for a 3ct marquise as I like long thin stones..I will be able to manage a 2ct DFL Type 2A XXX one day though..

If I’d married at 20 my whole life would have been different-but it’s easy to be wise in hindsight..

The next thing I’d like to do is move my handbag collection up a level!xx

Reactions: GraffS
Your ring is stunning! How was your experience at Graff? Which location did you visit? I am planning a trip to one of their stores soon to looks at a new ering plus wedding bands.
I’ve been their client since they had a single store on Old Brompton Road in London-I’m part of the fixtures and fittings!

My ring came from Old Bond Street-congrats on your new engagement ring , I nearly had a pink diamond engagement ring from them years ago but wanted a blue-now the ring I was offered would cost millions!

I know all of the family including Laurence Graff very well(although he now lives in Switzerland).

It’s my favourite shop in the world..

Reactions: GraffS