ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

This may sound silly but I have 2 - I have one from Harry Winston which was my dream brand forever. I still love this ring to death. But I started to want something bigger for different occasions and a bigger stone from HW was certainly not within our budget and my hubby gifted me with another ring recently (wouldn’t say an upgrade since my HW was actually more expensive lol). Anyways, here are my 2 rings and I love both so much. Sorry for my crappy manicure!

4CA3B4FD-83AB-438D-99A4-898005731F7E.jpeg

B385C0CB-8216-41C2-8E9B-DCDFE1779615.jpeg

This may sound silly but I have 2 - I have one from Harry Winston which was my dream brand forever. I still love this ring to death. But I started to want something bigger for different occasions and a bigger stone from HW was certainly not within our budget and my hubby gifted me with another ring recently (wouldn’t say an upgrade since my HW was actually more expensive lol). Anyways, here are my 2 rings and I love both so much. Sorry for my crappy manicure!

View attachment 5723170

View attachment 5723171
Both stunning!,,

My engagement ring is actually my great grandmother's ring, so it's about 100 years old. I'm not sure about any of the parameters of the central diamond or the tiny ones on the sides, but the metal is white gold. It miraculously fit me without any need to resize! She was apparently a very fashionable lady and would have been delighted to see me wear it. Bonus picture of a cool rainbow refracting off the inside of the diamond.
PXL_20220417_200955886.jpgfirefox_RaleyW6MFa.jpg