Scarves ......Hermès Spring/Summer 2023 Scarves......

Updated list:

45cm Gavroche
Chevaloscope Neon (Elias Kafouros)
Faubourg Tropical Detail (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes (Katie Scott)
Springs Remix (Philippe Ledoux)

55cm Bandana
Le Jardin de la Maharani (Annie Faivre)
Les Cles (Cathy Latham)

60cm Mousseline
Sangles en Zigzag Pois Rainbow (Virginie Jamin)

70cm Vintage Silk
Cheval Mascotte (Liz Stirling)
Confort en Automobile (Cathy Latham)
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)
Les Anamorphoses (Phillipe Dumas)
Les Petits Papiers d'Hermes
Rendez-vous Galant (Ugo Bienvenu)

90cm Double Face Twill Silk
Alternateur (Pierre Péron)
Cheval Sirène (Alice Shirley)
Epaulettes de Gala
Le Jardin des Peintres (Annie Faivre)

90cm Twill Silk
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Chevaloscope (Elias Kafouros)
Costume de Fête (Jan Bajtlik)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
Le Carnaval de Animaux (Thibaut Huchard)
Legende Brodee (Pierre Marie)
Le Rêve de Julia (Julie Abadie)
Tea for Two (Jonathan Burton)
Tulipomanie (Aline Honoré)

90cm Forever Capsule
Astrologie (Francoise Faconnet)
Coaching (Julie Abadie)
Grand Apparat (Jacques Eudel)

90cm 100% Cashmere
Brides et Destin Esquisse (Daiske Nomura)
Index Palmarum (Katie Scott)

120cm
Jersey Encadre

140cm Chiffon Mousseline
Jungle Love Stamped (Robert Dallet & Gianpaolo Pagni)

140cm Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores des Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Plissé Twill Silk
Eleftheria (Elias Kafouros)
Flores del Este (Antonio Carrau)
Toucans de Paradis (Katie Scott)

Twilly
Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Bride des Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Do Re Boucles (Florence Manlik)
En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Hermès Factory Suite (Baptiste Virot)
Les Murmures de la Forêt (Natsuno Hidaka)
Objets de Curiosite (Rosa Maria Unda Souki)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

Twilly Twins
Pointelle Brides de Gala Appliqué Pique (Hugo Grygkar)
Pointelle En Liberté! (Carine Brancowitz)
Pointelle Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)

140cm CSGM
Hermès Horse Club (Jin Kwon)
La Promenade du Matin (Henri d'Origny)
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)
Rayures d'Ete (Filipe Jardim)
Retour a La Nature (Théo de Gueltzl & Octave Marsal)

Plissé Cashmere/Silk
Mon Premier Galop (Tong Ren)

Giant Triangle (Cashmere/Silk)
Bal de Soie (Pierre Marie)
Brides et Destin (Daiske Nomura)
Cheval Vague (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Rectangle
Rubans d'Hermes (Gianpaolo Pagni)

Chevaloscope Capsule Collection
Pointelle Twilly
70cm Neon Pointelle

Broderie Anglais
70cm Brides de Gala
Twilly Do Re Boucles

Exceptionals
Do Re Boucles Embroidered Twilly Twins
Trousseau Ascot Muffler
Bouquets Sellier Embroidered Giant Triangle
45cm Sous le Charme d'Orphee Scarf
90cm Brides et Destin Embroidered Scarf
90cm Cloute Grand Tralala Medaillon Embroidered Scarf
140cm Index Palmarum Embroidered Scarf
Coaching Perle Poncho

Men's
Losange GM

Cheval Punk (Daiske Nomura)
Panoplie Equestre Imprimeur Fou (Virginie Jamin)

Rectangle
600 Chevaux Paper Jam (Jan Bajtlik)
Et Gris Gris (Virginie Jamin)
Puzzle Vegetal (Anne-Margot Ramstein)

Muffler
Caducee Flamboyant Muffler
H en Block Muffler
H Summerblock Muffler
Imprimé Pirouette Muffler
Lucky Muffler
Patch Rocabar Muffler
Pirouette au Galop Muffler
Sea, Surf, and Fun Muffler

65cm Cotton/Silk
Ex-Libris en Mosaique
Surfing Fan (Denis Osadebe)

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Ferry Tales (Elias Kafouros)
Chevaux de La Collection (Alexandre Benjamin Navet)
Robocabar (Viktor Hachmang)

Sending this one back but wanted to share for those interested: Le Carnaval Des Animaux cw 01. I do love the dark hem!

View attachment 5689833View attachment 5689834View attachment 5689835View attachment 5689836View attachment 5689837
I was trying your answer your post on Friday night but tech issues with my phone. I bought this CW on vacation and wonder if I will return it as well. I love the scarf ad design but have bern reluctant to but online and now there are fewer cw's left un US site I think. I was in Florida and they had this one, the darek blue which was too dark and the green which is not for me so I was drawn to this one as it was a different CW than my usual gravitation but I was with my husband and he was getting impatient so I took it - sent it - along with a twilly and a watch band and a bracelet for him. Will see how I feel when it arrives. What did you decide?

I actually went in to the store today looking for the Rayeurs and costume de fete. Surprisingly my store had most of the new ones in. The only one they did not have the was costume de fete in cw 11. My SA scrolled through the phone and said no one was getting it? :confused1: I totally forgot to ask but I’m guessing she meant no one in the US! Has anyone heard anything about cw 11?

Anyway I did get Costume de Fete in cw 05. I got this one because I thought it went well with my egerie sandals in bleu outremer. I only got one because I’m going to force myself to learn to tie and my treat will be Rayuers d’Ete 01. I mean it this time:giggle:

No mod shots until after I learn.

980CA85B-1E4F-43FB-A466-6EDC5FD91804.jpeg

I actually went in to the store today looking for the Rayeurs and costume de fete. Surprisingly my store had most of the new ones in. The only one they did not have the was costume de fete in cw 11. My SA scrolled through the phone and said no one was getting it? :confused1: I totally forgot to ask but I’m guessing she meant no one in the US! Has anyone heard anything about cw 11?

Anyway I did get Costume de Fete in cw 05. I got this one because I thought it went well with my egerie sandals in bleu outremer. I only got one because I’m going to force myself to learn to tie and my treat will be Rayuers d’Ete 01. I mean it this time:giggle:

No mod shots until after I learn.

View attachment 5693813
I love your determination to get those ties!! You can always just goad fold and lay over you. It’s a classic look. And it is a beauty, congrats! I also wonder if US didn’t order it. My SA said he didn’t even see a pic of it on his screen. He just read off the colors. He didn’t say whether they or anyone ordered it. But no picture doesn’t leave me hopeful :sad:

Reactions: Marie-the-Mary
I love your determination to get those ties!! You can always just goad fold and lay over you. It’s a classic look. And it is a beauty, congrats! I also wonder if US didn’t order it. My SA said he didn’t even see a pic of it on his screen. He just read off the colors. He didn’t say whether they or anyone ordered it. But no picture doesn’t leave me hopeful :sad:
Thanks! Yes I’m determined. What’s goad fold? That sounds easy enough! I’m not huge on watching yt videos but I’m currently watching vids on how to tie Hermes scarves lol

My SA saw the cw 11 name (not the pic) and just showed me the screen saying “that’s the only color we don’t have and I’m not sure anyone will have it.” Most of the time if she doesn’t have something in store for me she would just order it. She didn’t give me the option to order this time which means it’s not available.

Thanks! Yes I’m determined. What’s goad fold? That sounds easy enough! I’m not huge on watching yt videos but I’m currently watching vids on how to tie Hermes scarves lol

My SA saw the cw 11 name (not the pic) and just showed me the screen saying “that’s the only color we don’t have and I’m not sure anyone will have it.” Most of the time if she doesn’t have something in store for me she would just order it. She didn’t give me the option to order this time which means it’s not available.
Agh sorry typo…bias fold.
I have watched some vids on insta for tying, but need to up my game more as well. I try to get dressed with memory of vids I have seen and fiddle, and sometimes works haha.

• Haha
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
Thank you everyone for your inputs! I've now tried the shawl with different colored tops, posting some more modshots. I'm still not convinced :sad: It's beautiful but I might end up just taking some nice photos of the design that I can look at anytime I want, and send it back. If only they had issued this gorgeous CW in a smaller format, I would have framed it. But it just doesn't tie well enough to keep it. Just too much white overall. You have to fiddle a lot to get the colorful flowers to show, and that's just not something I want to deal with. The belted look is not bad but I don't want that to be the only way in which I can wear a shawl. \ Somebody asked why i don't try the other CWs, it's because I didn't like any of them - either too many pastels, or garish pink or orange contrast hems that I didn't like.
View attachment 5693335

View attachment 5693336

View attachment 5693337

View attachment 5693338

View attachment 5693339
This is so pretty on you! Especially styled with your belts. I'm no help in your decision because I really think you should keep this. I get what you mean about a lot of white space, but it sure does make those flowers bloom.

Hi everyone, I returned Chevaloscope in the nacre/yellow cw and am considering the other cw, especially the ones with pink, orange and the white/blue/green one.

If anyone has a mod shot to share, this would be most helpful, because I sadly cannot get into a store for a few months.
Thank you in advance

Thank you everyone for your inputs! I've now tried the shawl with different colored tops, posting some more modshots. I'm still not convinced :sad: It's beautiful but I might end up just taking some nice photos of the design that I can look at anytime I want, and send it back. If only they had issued this gorgeous CW in a smaller format, I would have framed it. But it just doesn't tie well enough to keep it. Just too much white overall. You have to fiddle a lot to get the colorful flowers to show, and that's just not something I want to deal with. The belted look is not bad but I don't want that to be the only way in which I can wear a shawl. \ Somebody asked why i don't try the other CWs, it's because I didn't like any of them - either too many pastels, or garish pink or orange contrast hems that I didn't like.
View attachment 5693335

View attachment 5693336

View attachment 5693337

View attachment 5693338

View attachment 5693339
I do like this a lot, but to me this is essentially a black and white scarf, with a pop of colour. If you feel the need to fiddle around to make the colour show every time, this might frustrate you in the end.

If you do not love it, maybe best to send it back.it is a gorgeous design though. It is a shame you do not like any of the other colour ways. I do like cw 03 and 11, I am waiting for those to pop up online.

Reactions: Marie-the-Mary
Agh sorry typo…bias fold.
I have watched some vids on insta for tying, but need to up my game more as well. I try to get dressed with memory of vids I have seen and fiddle, and sometimes works haha.
No problem. I’m embarrassed to admit that I googled goad fold but I did find a simple video lol that was promising! I may be getting my Rayures sooner than I thought :giggle:

I don’t want to get in trouble for going or about folding. Does anyone know what country will be releasing costume de d’Ete in cw 11?

Reactions: Nomad
Lol that’s the one I was just asking about. I was talking to my SA yesterday and she said that was the only one they would not be getting. She looked in the system and said “I’m not sure anyone will be.” I’m guessing she meant anyone in the US?
This is so disappointing to hear! I was looking forward to seeing this one too-- it is also a light cw but the center vest colors are so different from cw06...

No problem. I’m embarrassed to admit that I googled goad fold but I did find a simple video lol that was promising! I may be getting my Rayures sooner than I thought :giggle:

I don’t want to get in trouble for going or about folding. Does anyone know what country will be releasing costume de d’Ete in cw 11?
Hello @jimmyshoogirl and congratulations on your new acquisition! There’s a thread for different ways to tie here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-how-to-guide-for-scarves-no-chatter.189943/

Or pay a visit to scarf of the day, where there’s lots of inspiration, eye candy, and scarf talk!

There’s no need to be nervous about ties; it’s fun to play and sometimes the best look is the “throw and go” ;). That Rayures will be yours before you know it ;)

Just to keep it on theme: thanks @markova for posting CW11 of Costumes. The sage green is really pretty. I wonder where it will be available?

Last edited: