Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

I got this Iris Arc Crystal Carousel with Horses for 9.99 in the beginning of October and left in a box in my garage until I finished redecorating my office. I just got it and googled it. Of course the first thing out of my husband’s mouth was “Are you gonna sell it?!” :cursing: Lol

View attachment 5658283
Wow! Another item to look out for, this is such a great find!

• Love
Reactions: Cyanide Rose
Thanks so much Raven :smile: You are so right. I just got back into thrifting again and there is so much to remember.
People wonder how I can spend so many hours in one store when I go to thrifts. It takes time to go up and down every single aisle, check out every handbag and wallet, go through each rack of clothing, housewares and home decor! (I'm still searching for an original Rembrandt in a nondescript frame!)

People wonder how I can spend so many hours in one store when I go to thrifts. It takes time to go up and down every single aisle, check out every handbag and wallet, go through l each rack of clothing, housewares and home decor! (I'm still searching for an original Rembrandt in a nondescript frame!)
Yes, it’s my quiet time lol. You just have to hit all the good spots, if you don’t, I’m almost certain it’s some kind of sin ;)What kills me is when you find something nice people start stalking you waiting for you to put it down. My pet peeve is when they know it’s your stuff and they dig into your cart anyway. But I definitely hear you on the Rembrandt. It’s either that or find me some hidden cash in the back of a picture :lol:

Thanks so much Raven :smile: You are so right. I just got back into thrifting again and there is so much to remember.
Cyanide, I take care of my sister. She starts Adult Daycare on Monday. There are places I can't go, or cannot stay out for very long, because it is difficult for her. I am so happy that she will be with her friends again, and on Monday, look out thrift stores...Raven will be all over the place next week. At least I will be until 2:30, when she's dropped off at home. :smile:

Cyanide, I take care of my sister. She starts Adult Daycare on Monday. There are places I can't go, or cannot stay out for very long, because it is difficult for her. I am so happy that she will be with her friends again, and on Monday, look out thrift stores...Raven will be all over the place next week. At least I will be until 2:30, when she's dropped off at home. :smile:
I hear ya, it’s nothing like a little thrifting therapy. Your sister is blessed to have you there for her. That’s a wonderful thing for sure. I hope you find a grail piece and lots of other kinds of goodies :smile: I took my MIL thrifting with me today and I never ever thought I would say shopping with my husband was better but it was:wtf:

• Haha
Reactions: LookGood_FeelGood