Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

BA01B113-C1D7-4FCF-A907-5E5E978B0EC1.jpeg
Two loonnngg-time dreams come true! ❤️ Got the Tank Must as an early birthday/start-of-PhD present while on holiday, and now the wg Love as a *bonus* birthday (and graduation) present, both from the sweetest, most supportive man alive. Hands-down the best years of my life, and now these two beauties will see me through many more. ❤️❤️

Hope you can, my first love cuff was in size 16 too. And exchange for cuff size 17.
I went to try the size 17 cuff yesterday. I shake my arm about to test the fitting. As it was more loose, at some point the opening of the cuff will turn to the side of my wrist where it’s thinner and I worry it might fall out accidentally.

Size 16 feels fine at the boutique but very snug when I’m at home due to the warm temperature.

In the end I didn’t exchange. The SA told me as long as it is unworn I can exchange within 30 days. Will think about it.

I went to try the size 17 cuff yesterday. I shake my arm about to test the fitting. As it was more loose, at some point the opening of the cuff will turn to the side of my wrist where it’s thinner and I worry it might fall out accidentally.

Size 16 feels fine at the boutique but very snug when I’m at home due to the warm temperature.

In the end I didn’t exchange. The SA told me as long as it is unworn I can exchange within 30 days. Will think about it.

May be cuff size 16 is your size..as long as you feel comfortable and enjoy wearing it that is main thing.
Just take your time thinking about it.
You still in window time for exchange..and love cuff discussion thread is very helpful I use to read a lots before purchase my love cuff.
Good luck.

Reactions: emmababy
She is finally here!!! After the Brisbane boutique was still under renovation for potentially another month, my partner and I were travelling to Melbourne for a quick trip. So we decided to head to the collins street boutique and purchase my Yellow gold Love bangle. Size 19

Never thought I’d have this on my wrist!! Thinking next will be the SM JUC..

View attachment 5621589
did u get the same size in the small and the regular size love? i have a small size 19 and am wondering for the big one to go tighter to 18 or keep the size the same

View attachment 5638237
My first piece! I was leaning towards the small until I went in person and realized its a bit too dainty for me. Love my regular yellow gold size 17.

Does anyone wear a wristband when working out? Trying to think of what I can do to protect it.
Congratulations - she looks lovely, you are like me the small was too dainty for me too, I wear a wristband for gardening. It’s really handy. It’s so comfortable

• Love
Reactions: Kaykay15
View attachment 5638237
My first piece! I was leaning towards the small until I went in person and realized its a bit too dainty for me. Love my regular yellow gold size 17.

Does anyone wear a wristband when working out? Trying to think of what I can do to protect it.
Congratulations! I have a Regular YG Love and I well, love it. I used a sweatband when I first got mine but eventually I realized I didn’t mind the scratching. It was kind of inconvenient if I forgot the sweatband or couldn’t find it. I do have a polishing cloth, though. Enjoy your love!

Reactions: janellmarie
Congratulations - she looks lovely, you are like me the small was too dainty for me too, I wear a wristband for gardening. It’s really handy. It’s so comfortable
Oh yes
Congratulations! I have a Regular YG Love and I well, love it. I used a sweatband when I first got mine but eventually I realized I didn’t mind the scratching. It was kind of inconvenient if I forgot the sweatband or couldn’t find it. I do have a polishing cloth, though. Enjoy your love!
I love it too! Yes, I feel like I will use the sweatband for a bit but eventually I will get used to the scratches. I just know it will hurt me at first lol but whatever it is meant to be worn.

Reactions: LV82
I went to the theatre in London last night and my husband was sat next to a man who was wearing the thin 6 diamond Love bracelet next to the thin paved Love bracelet (both in white gold) stacked with the trinity cord bracelet. I have to say I’ve never been that taken with the thinner Love but the combo together looked absolutely stunning and I can’t stop thinking about it today!

I went to the theatre in London last night and my husband was sat next to a man who was wearing the thin 6 diamond Love bracelet next to the thin paved Love bracelet (both in white gold) stacked with the trinity cord bracelet. I have to say I’ve never been that taken with the thinner Love but the combo together looked absolutely stunning and I can’t stop thinking about it today!
Sounds lovely! Thin pave is my dream bracelet. For now it’s my 2 thin loves…

7C76E924-0E62-400F-B034-CDC2CC2DE4EE.jpeg

Ok now that I have the regular love I'm thinking of my next bracelet. What pairs well? I was thinking of the small juc but I dont know is that an everyday bracelet? Or another love but then I feel like I will need a third to break up the loves?? I can see how people get addicted. I told myself only one! Lol

Reactions: americanroyal89