Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Love your tennis bracelet. Where did you get it from and how many carats?
Thanks. It’s a 2pointer so total is 1.26 ct. I did tried a 3pointer and it’s not a huge different but the price tag is so I rather keep the difference to buy a ring hahahaha… in any event, I only want a dainty tennis bracelet so 2pointer is just nice for me to create the subtle blings in btw the 2 loves.

I am from Asia, it’s from a reputable local jeweller.

Reactions: Cunhaam
Just bought this today! It feels fine when I was at the boutique but somehow is more snug when I’m home. Regretted didn’t up one size!

View attachment 5631480

View attachment 5631481
Congratulations is beautiful.. but like you said is look little snug .
We are twin love cuff with diamond.
can you get exchange?
What size of your love cuff?
My wrist is 14cm and wear love cuff in size 17. Sm juc in size 15.
If you feel snug may be get exchange while you can...

Thanks. It’s a 2pointer so total is 1.26 ct. I did tried a 3pointer and it’s not a huge different but the price tag is so I rather keep the difference to buy a ring hahahaha… in any event, I only want a dainty tennis bracelet so 2pointer is just nice for me to create the subtle blings in btw the 2 loves.

I am from Asia, it’s from a reputable local jeweller.
Thank you! Yes, I’m looking into buying a dainty tennis bracelet for everyday wear, so something like yours would be perfect

Congratulations is beautiful.. but like you said is look little snug .
We are twin love cuff with diamond.
can you get exchange?
What size of your love cuff?
My wrist is 14cm and wear love cuff in size 17. Sm juc in size 15.
If you feel snug may be get exchange while you can...
I bought the cuff in size 16. Yes, will be checking if I can exchange for a larger size!

Reactions: Teerakrainbow
Congrats on your new purchase!

If you feel your new bracelet doesn’t look completely new and polished before, ask to look at some other ones available in the same size and choose one that you are pleased with - address your concern, you are paying $16k!

Good luck!

Reactions: MsKaren and RMaria
Congrats on your new purchase!

If you feel your new bracelet doesn’t look completely new and polished before, ask to look at some other ones available in the same size and choose one that you are pleased with - address your concern, you are paying $16k!

Good luck!
Thank you
I did go back the next day after I purchased but they said we did one exchange for you so this it’s nothing wrong with
I actually lost trust on Cartier
The reason I’m saying that it’s as she told me my old breslet I rutern the put it on the shelf to sell
Anyway, it’s sad to feel after paying $16k you getting second hand product, despite looks good