MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Hi ladies, I cannot decide what to get from the recent release. So many fab bags tough choice. On one hand I want to minimise/ less bags -> a more curated collection, yet I'm intrigued by the new release and styles that i haven't tried. Any bags that u are considering or buying?

My current wishlist:
Black Madison quilted small shopper
Black Bowery Sling
Black lacquer small sutton Vs Dawn small sutton
Anthracite medium Sutton Vs walnut medium sutton

Last edited:
Reactions: BUIGOVA
Hi ladies, I cannot decide what to get from the recent release. So many fab bags tough choice. On one hand I want to minimise/ less bags -> a more curated collection, yet I'm intrigued by the new release and styles that i haven't tried. Any bags that u are considering or buying?

My current wishlist:
Black Bowery Sling
I'm having the same problem. I do love the anthracite I bought. It surprised me by how it coordinates with so many things. I am kind of intrigued by the tortoise stuff. I tried the black bowery sling in store and it was beautiful but quite large. I think I might over pack it.

I'm having the same problem. I do love the anthracite I bought. It surprised me by how it coordinates with so many things. I am kind of intrigued by the tortoise stuff. I tried the black bowery sling in store and it was beautiful but quite large. I think I might over pack it.

Anthracite is definitely a good neutral imo and I love the shiny shimmer look. Just maybe not in a big bag? I already have a magnet mmtd so I try not to buy another mmtd. Medium sutton seems too bling since it's much bigger and it doesn't have those 2 collar zip pockets.

The sling do u think it fits about the same amount as the regular Bowery crossbody? Or more? There's only 1 external zip pocket and I prefer 2 zip pockets. Sling looks amazing and everyone seems to like it.

Tortoise shell looks classy in some pic and drab in others. I cannot decide do I like it.

Last edited:
If I get something new, something I own ideally should go. I've the original (diamond zipper pull) regular Bowery crossbody and don't use it much. Not sure should I sell.

Pro:
-Love Bowery smooth strap, and worry free and durable squishy material.
-It'll a versatile evening bag with the chain strap when required. I don't have any evening bag although I don't go anywhere too lol.
-Diamond shape zipper pull is cute.

Con: when I pack in my stuff everything fits but the bag protrudes too much.

The small Parker is a better size for me vs Bowery crossbody. It's slightly longer and taller. I can place my small umbrella and eyeglass case vertical so the bag profile is slimmer and more comfortable when worn.

My "fat" Bowery haha
IMG_20220501_110157.jpg

Anthracite is definitely a good neutral imo and I love the shiny shimmer look. Just maybe not in a big bag? I already have a magnet mmtd so I try not to buy another mmtd. Medium sutton seems too bling since it's much bigger and it doesn't have those 2 collar zip pockets.

The sling do u think it fits about the same amount as the regular Bowery crossbody? Or more? There's only 1 external zip pocket and I prefer 2 zip pockets. Sling looks amazing and everyone seems to like it.

Tortoise shell looks classy in some pic and drab in others. I cannot decide do I like it.
The sling would it quite a bit. My daughter really liked it.

Reactions: BUIGOVA and ms p
If I get something new, something I own ideally should go. I've the original (diamond zipper pull) regular Bowery crossbody and don't use it much. Not sure should I sell.

Pro:
-Love Bowery smooth strap, and worry free and durable squishy material.
-It'll a versatile evening bag with the chain strap when required. I don't have any evening bag although I don't go anywhere too lol.
-Diamond shape zipper pull is cute.

Con: when I pack in my stuff everything fits but the bag protrudes too much.

The small Parker is a better size for me vs Bowery crossbody. It's slightly longer and taller. I can place my small umbrella and eyeglass case vertical so the bag profile is slimmer and more comfortable when worn.

My "fat" Bowery haha
View attachment 5636748
What is in the bowery that makes it so fat?

My current wishlist:
Black Bowery Sling
I am also intrigued by the Black Madison Quilted Small Shopper.... I love the size and the quilting..... I bought the Large Madison Shopper in Dawn because of FOMO and have not used it because of a hip misalignment. My doctor suggested I use backpacks instead.

I like tortoise a lot.... yet I am not sure which style I would go for.....

I am trying to be good with my personal shopping because it started to become an emotional outlet... I was buying non-stop and not using stuff, which is non-sense because I don’t need anything really.... After a few weeks of retail abstinence, I feel good....

Reactions: estrie and dcooney4
I am also intrigued by the Black Madison Quilted Small Shopper.... I love the size and the quilting..... I bought the Large Madison Shopper in Dawn because of FOMO and have not used it because of a hip misalignment. My doctor suggested I use backpacks instead.

I am trying to be good with my personal shopping because it started to become an emotional outlet... I was buying non-stop and not using stuff, which is non-sense because I don’t need anything really.... After a few weeks of retail abstinence, I feel good....

Hope u are feeling better already. Sorry to hear about the hip. Take care ~ yes abstinence really help lol I'm buying cheaper and less often too. I feel obligated to sell if I buy and selling is a hassle.

I like the dawn Madison more than tortoise. Especially for a stylish type of work bag.

Reactions: dcooney4

I hope you feel better soon. I have been trying to sell older things before buying new things. Your idea is less of a hassle.